• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Well, I'm thinking of a .308 suppressor.
    But I probably should shoot my .22 and .45 suppressor first.

Maybe this week, if I can get the Christmas lights down first.

I filled out the paperwork for a rimfire can. Makes sense for varmints and training my daughter when she is old enough..
    While waiting on that stamp a manufacturer I follow of FB had a really good deal come out on a 30cal can. Well you know while I'm waiting, and she will want to shoot my ar...
    While waiting on that stamp and the rimfire stamp a 45acp can went on sale. Well my 300blk pistol could benefit from a lighter can, for home defense it's necessary to have a can with a newborn in the house....

And I'm still waiting on the first stamp... it will be like having three Christmas's this year lol.

It's a slippery decent into noise mitigation.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I filled out the paperwork for a rimfire can. Makes sense for varmints and training my daughter when she is old enough..
    While waiting on that stamp a manufacturer I follow of FB had a really good deal come out on a 30cal can. Well you know while I'm waiting, and she will want to shoot my ar...
    While waiting on that stamp and the rimfire stamp a 45acp can went on sale. Well my 300blk pistol could benefit from a lighter can, for home defense it's necessary to have a can with a newborn in the house....

And I'm still waiting on the first stamp... it will be like having three Christmas's this year lol.

It's a slippery decent into noise mitigation.

:)
    Well, I didn't want to wait for stamp after stamp, so I put in for 2 suppressors, and a SBR all at the same time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've been trying to decide which lower to sbr... maybe in a month or two I'll file a form 1 just keep a steady flow. lol

Stock photo, but this is what mine looks like.
    SBR922r.jpg

I just have to put my flashlight and red dot on it.

Top Bottom