• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I hereby proclaim the Fargo Rule: those that are "outraged" by "unconstitutional actions" of the government must actually read the Constitution.

What is a four letter word for ultracrepidarian? Oh, yeah, INGO.:D

Your completely correct Kirk, that the reason the government and SCOTUS are they way they are is because of the morons who have voted in the current administration.

Gunner

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Who needs a trial if they can imprison you for years without one? Why even bother? You might LOSE if you actually go to trial. Or end up with a smaller prison term at sentencing.

Same thought process applies to DUI charges.... Had a buddy pulled over and blew .05 which is well under the legal limit.

The officer wasn't happy so he harassed him, scared him into a search of the car (my friend is young and not up with his rights)... which turned up nothing. He passed ALL 400 field sobriety tests with flying colors.

The officer then decided he wanted my friend to take another breathalyzer at the station so he had his car towed, slapped on cuffs and took him downtown. Second breathalyzer turned up nothing....

Still not happy... the officer then took my buddy down to the hospital for blood work and after 6 hours of bull**** and an impounded car, drove him to his house and dropped him off without any tickets or citations.

2 weeks later in the mail my buddy gets an OWI charge because they found THC in his system from when he smoked a week prior. I told the kid to fight the charges because they are bull****... but its been 3 months and no clear resolution... his attorney is **** and apparently has appeared twice with him but still doesn't have a clue when the kid can get his license back.

If he pleads guilty he will probably get his license back within a couple of months... if he pleads not guilty he will be without a license until this thing is resolved. (from what I understand)

Kid needs to drive.... needs to get to school... needs to get to work. Rock and a Hard place

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Same thought process applies to DUI charges.... Had a buddy pulled over and blew .05 which is well under the legal limit.

The officer wasn't happy so he harassed him, scared him into a search of the car (my friend is young and not up with his rights)... which turned up nothing. He passed ALL 400 field sobriety tests with flying colors.

The officer then decided he wanted my friend to take another breathalyzer at the station so he had his car towed, slapped on cuffs and took him downtown. Second breathalyzer turned up nothing....

Still not happy... the officer then took my buddy down to the hospital for blood work and after 6 hours of bull**** and an impounded car, drove him to his house and dropped him off without any tickets or citations.

2 weeks later in the mail my buddy gets an OWI charge because they found THC in his system from when he smoked a week prior. I told the kid to fight the charges because they are bull****... but its been 3 months and no clear resolution... his attorney is **** and apparently has appeared twice with him but still doesn't have a clue when the kid can get his license back.

If he pleads guilty he will probably get his license back within a couple of months... if he pleads not guilty he will be without a license until this thing is resolved. (from what I understand)

Kid needs to drive.... needs to get to school... needs to get to work. Rock and a Hard place

Nothing more than the criminalization of all American citizens. Remember a criminal is easier to control than a citizen.

Gunner

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hereby proclaim the Fargo Rule: those that are "outraged" by "unconstitutional actions" of the government must actually read the Constitution.

What is a four letter word for ultracrepidarian? Oh, yeah, INGO.:D

Oh come on Kirk! I am sure you can come up with more colorful four-lettered synonyms than that! :D

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Read the damned ruling. Not what you're saying it is. The defendant can't request that the trial be delayed and then turn around and claim it wasn't speedy. The defendant ASKED for continuances. This is like going up for a layup in basketball with your right arm, slapping your right arm down with your left arm, and then screaming to the ref for a foul.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Read the damned ruling. Not what you're saying it is. The defendant can't request that the trial be delayed and then turn around and claim it wasn't speedy. The defendant ASKED for continuances. This is like going up for a layup in basketball with your right arm, slapping your right arm down with your left arm, and then screaming to the ref for a foul.

dross... this is a rambone thread. Stop with the logical reasoning.

Top Bottom