• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I just watched the video and of everything I saw in there, I want to know more about their patented baffle stack that they claim will keep a bullet from KBing through the side of the can in the event of a baffle strike...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I dont think theres anything better, in my opinion. they dont decrease the accuracy as much as other cans (i think they improve it), and they are quiet. the only negative thing ...... pull out your wallet and then go to the bank and make a large withdrawl. cha ching
    surefire doesnt cut corners like other companies do on machining, design, or materials. and in turn you pay for it.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    A new candidate for purchase in the Surefire mini series... the MiniMonster:

zero7one_SHOT_Show_2011_Surefire_Mini_Monster_Suppressor_001.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I have used the SureFire Cans in Several Spots around the World. I have also used a Couple other Cans Overseas also.

If I was inclined to run a Can SureFire would be the Can that is the Bar that whatever I decide to Purchase would be Judged against....

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I plan on getting one for a LaRue OBR when I get back in country. Gonna be in Dec. but at least I have something to look forward to. Heard nothing but good about them, other than the price:rolleyes:

Bob

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I have used the SureFire Cans in Several Spots around the World. I have also used a Couple other Cans Overseas also.

If I was inclined to run a Can SureFire would be the Can that is the Bar that whatever I decide to Purchase would be Judged against....

You Can Tell This guy Knows what he is Talking About, Because he Capitalizes Things Alot. Hardcore Operators Do THat. Its a Code, That they Use Between Themselves.

Jeremy's Code says "SFCSSWCCO". Dunno.

<Just giving you a hard time :) >

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    The main reason you don't see many dealers with surefire is the high $$$$ initial buy in!!!

Why would I spend an insane amount of money for an initial buy in when I have had a total of two people now in two years ask about them. Blahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'd rather have more cans

The main reason you don't see many dealers with surefire is the high $$$$ initial buy in!!!

Why would I spend an insane amount of money for an initial buy in when I have had a total of two people now in two years ask about them. Blahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got paperwork started for my first 5.56 can and at this point, from what I can hear for difference in quiet, I'll buy 2 AAC shorties and some ammo. May move up later but prolly to YHM. not Surefire.:twocents:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You Can Tell This guy Knows what he is Talking About, Because he Capitalizes Things Alot. Hardcore Operators Do THat. Its a Code, That they Use Between Themselves.

Jeremy's Code says "SFCSSWCCO". Dunno.

<Just giving you a hard time :) >

Operator?!
    Who me... :dunno:
    Shoot, I am just a Dumb Mechanic... :D

Actually, the capitalization is a problem I do have. You should read some of my Essays and Reports...
    I hate English Classes...

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

So you can't even obtain them? Is that correct? When I got my KAC, years ago, I know it took a while but it was worth it. If you can't get them do you know anybody that can?
    Thanks
    Bob

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    So you can't even obtain them? Is that correct?

Correct, I choose not to deal with a company that doesn't want to deal with "the little guy" and puts outragous initial order requirements on their line of products.

If I sold them other Surefire dealers would just ***** that I was selling them to cheap anyway, so I am probably better off.

Top Bottom