Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    MORE LAWS

White House: Obama would support new gun laws - POLITICO.com

Here it comes, folks. I think something is going to happen, some of the previously pro 2nd Amendment members of Congress have already started to fold. I actually heard something about Marco Rubio also starting to fold as well. Not good.

Rubio:

Marco Rubio Supports ‘Serious And Comprehensive’ Review Of Nation’s Gun Laws | Mediaite

This is just what we need, more gun laws.. (sarcasim) This is a nation of laws and we don't do a very good job of enforcing the ones we have!! :dunno:

I did read on another INGO thread, stating Pence said we need to find the underlying cause of the mass shootings. That makes more sense then to start blaming guns and law abiding citizens.

445supermag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Rising Sun, IN
    I WAS WATCHING C-SPAN LAST NIGHT I ONE OF THE HOUSE THEY ALL READY HAVE A BILL TO BAN MAGS MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS. ON CNN TALKING ABOUT TO BAN AR-15 RIFILES. I DID READ SOME TIME AGO THAT IN CALFORMA COULD HAVE AR-15 BUT WITH FIX 5 ROUND MAGS. YOU HAVE TO OPEN UP THE GUN TO LOAD THE GUN.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)

From what I've read, they are "protecting gun owners rights" by grandfathering in all items already owned. This is going to stimulate the economy like nothing else has. They should give loans to the gun companies to make sure they can keep up with demand because demand is about to go through the roof.

Top Bottom