• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Any of you guys know of anywere in southern indiana to buy cheap surplus rifles? Just lookin for stuff to shoot that I can afford to buy,lol. Thanks

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Get to know your local dealer and he will probably order anything you want from Southern Ohio Guns they have lots of surplus.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Check with Orion Arms Corp (previously known and still listed as Kiesler's) in Jeffersonville. Noticed they had a decent inventory of surplus arms.. did not check the prices but believe they will be comparible. You can give them a call and check:)

ORION ARMS CORP

• Address: 3300 INDUSTRIAL PKWY, JEFFERSONVILLE, IN 47130-9634 | view map
    • Telephone: (812) 284-4867

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Just got ahold of them, good to know they slpit up the military an police supply from the retail side. The retail store is in the same place. Gonna try an go down and check them out!

Check with Orion Arms Corp (previously known and still listed as Kiesler's) in Jeffersonville. Noticed they had a decent inventory of surplus arms.. did not check the prices but believe they will be comparible. You can give them a call and check:)

ORION ARMS CORP

• Address: 3300 INDUSTRIAL PKWY, JEFFERSONVILLE, IN 47130-9634 | view map
    • Telephone: (812) 284-4867

ShooterLee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Orion's surplus guns can be a little overpriced. However, I stop in weekly, they have great stock of guns and supplies.

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Ill have to do that, last I herd they werent selling to the public any more, Ill have to check into it. Thanks Mosineer!

They have two departments for FFL holders and for private sales too. I fid the prices tend to be a bit high, but they do have a large selection of ammo and occasionally you can find a great deal.

Top Bottom