• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Give me a break. Now Obama is God's gift to gun owners. I'm not so convinced.

He has bought votes in every other industry, what makes you think he is not trying to buy some in the gun industry?? His re-election campaign begins NOW. And he "buys" peoples' allegiance with their own tax dollars.

Obama has still had the most-anti gun voting record of any person to ever become president. And when the time is right - he'll continue on with that record. Health care is the current battle. Give him some time to get to guns. He hasn't forgotten about the "weapons crisis" in America.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    On a parallel track here, Shipshewana, Indiana bought three M-16's through the Federal surplus firearms program. It cost them something on the order of $20.00 per firearm plus shipping to receive them. The town Marshall said that they patrol with them when there is a large public event in town. If you have been to "Shipshe", you know how small the town is. But the cops couldn't turn down acquiring firearms as such a cheap cost to the taxpayers.

Indiana has enjoyed the amount of sales tax collected from firearms/ammunition purchases over the last two years, monies stemming from the panic buyers, first-time purchasers and the firearm community in general. I have asked two of my state Reps about the amount of taxes collected from these items and it is "funny" to me how tight-lipped they are about it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know prices have certainly gone up! thanks bam. :xmad:

I don't usually bring a camera to the range. But ya know, sometimes you see the stangest things there. Maybe I should start snapping pictures. Video would be even better!!!;)

Don't do that, some of us "nutty" gun owners might think you are a .gov spook
    checking up on us.
    :ar15: :):

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I know prices have certainly gone up! thanks bam. :xmad:

Don't do that, some of us "nutty" gun owners might think you are a .gov spook
    checking up on us.
    :ar15: :):

I am very descreet. While dressed as Chief Inspector Clouseau, I will ask you to make speaks into my secret microphone tie pin. You will never know that you have personally dealt with the most cunning law enforcement agent in France.
    Now, where is Cato? That sneaky fiend.:shady:

Top Bottom