• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have a 2014 era Pioneer VSX 823 reciever, Alex Jones SP FS 52 floor speakers, the matching center and subwoofer. Im in it at 350 when I bought second hand early this year.
    Looking for the matching bookshelf speakers to complete the 5.1 system. Got a few leads and most were made 2013 to 2015. Sounds great still and just finished moving to the living room and hooking up all our video and gaming equipment.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have a 2014 era Pioneer VSX 823 reciever, Alex Jones SP FS 52 floor speakers, the matching center and subwoofer. Im in it at 350 when I bought second hand early this year.
    Looking for the matching bookshelf speakers to complete the 5.1 system. Got a few leads and most were made 2013 to 2015. Sounds great still and just finished moving to the living room and hooking up all our video and gaming equipment.

Can you hear the voices of the lizard people on them? ;)

I had to look this up because I found it so striking. Any chance they're Andrew Jones series Pioneers?

If so, I think I found the book shelf guys for you. https://www.dealparade.com/electronics/audio/home-theater-systems/psp-bs22-lr/

For a 5.1 system I'd suggest trying to find another set of FS52s though.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Can you hear the voices of the lizard people on them? ;)

I had to look this up because I found it so striking. Any chance they're Andrew Jones series Pioneers?

If so, I think I found the book shelf guys for you. https://www.dealparade.com/electronics/audio/home-theater-systems/psp-bs22-lr/

For a 5.1 system I'd suggest trying to find another set of FS52s though.

Yeah Andrew Jones. Dam auto fill lol. They have a pair on flea bay for 83 new, but they could be certified refurbs.

Top Bottom