• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Self described ............. :)
    I know a lot of people who (for example) identify as a carpenter , and I would not let them frame a dog house for me .
    I suppose that anyone can say or even think that they are survivalist.......it just doesn`t make it true .
    I know several people with that claim that would more than likely be dead after a 3 day event .
    Hmmm……can I use that argument when speaking about transgenders?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Living paycheck to paycheck IS being a survivalist these days!
    Heck, making it through the pandemic lockdowns and mandates is survivalist. People shopping for groceries are survivalists.

One can of baby formula on the shelf? The survivalist is the one who crawls over the bodies to come away with it. :):

At least 65% of hoosiers are urban dwellers. So it’s not just rural people claiming to be survivalists. I would suggest that baked into that 50% is at least a few urban youtube addicts living vicariously through their favorite survivalist youtuber. Wanting to be is almost the same as is.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is crazy to expect much when most don’t even cover simple bases. Have a friend that shows horses and has a 45 foot gooseneck on an F350. I asked about what I believe are essential emergency equipment, flares, tools, jacks, etc. NOTHING, NADA! The reply, “I got a phone”.

How many of these survivalists have a “phone”?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It is crazy to expect much when most don’t even cover simple bases. Have a friend that shows horses and has a 45 foot gooseneck on an F350. I asked about what I believe are essential emergency equipment, flares, tools, jacks, etc. NOTHING, NADA! The reply, “I got a phone”.

How many of these survivalists have a “phone”?
    Lots of luck when everyone else is calling

Top Bottom