• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I have used a liquid iodine supplement called Thyadine that they claim will boost your immune system and can be used to sterilize water. It only costs about $15 for a half ounce bottle in a health food store or less online. I don’t know how many drops it takes to sterilize the water. But that could be useful to know.

A couple years ago I was trying to save a stray cat that had calicivirus that wasn’t responding to any of the mainstream antibiotics or treatments. I purchased Thyadine to try to boost his immune system. Since the cat couldn’t tell me how it affected him I took it too. I’m a wuss when it comes to drugs so I always human test anything natural on myself so I will know if there is a likelihood of the animal having a bad reaction to it. Most of the supplements I currently take are ones I originally purchased to give to a pet but work so well I now take them.

I took the Thyadine a drop or two a couple times a day for probably a couple weeks. Nothing good happened, nor did anything bad. It didn’t seem to make much difference for the cat either but he was pretty far gone already. I probably dosed on the low end for fear of too much being a bad thing.

Review: Thyadine from TriMedica Delivers Colloidal Iodine for Your Thyroid

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Can you PM or post a comment here about the type of nuclear bombs. I know there are some that are hydrogen....thats all i know.
    I know some can cause an EMP..... etc.

thX!

Nuclear Bomb-ology 101:

Nuclear bombs along with nuclear power plants (to a slightly lesser degree) are inherintly stable. One sitting by itself ain't gonna do sh*t.

Nuclear Power and their respective missles/bombs are made primarily from transuranic elements. (Think of the two lines sitting by themselves on the Periodic Table of Elements). By the process of fission (breaking apart of atoms), an explosion/reaction can be accomplished by:

(in the case of missles/bombs)rapidly forcing two or more lumps of transuranic substances into a higher density / smaller space. Fat Man and Little Boy (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) bombs had their component transuranic elements (one was uranium, the other plutonium) forced together by explosives.

By definition, transuranic elements are unstable, and give off energy and occasional break apart(decay). This is where radiation originates from. Gamma radiation (energy), Beta radiation (electrons), and Alpha radiation (ionized helium atoms 2-Helium-4). When an atoms breaks apart, it splits off neutrons, alphas, electrons, gammas, and larger fragments (decay daughters, sometimes refered to as fission fragments). These multiple smaller atoms are still radioactive and will keep going through this same process until the resulting atoms are stable. Long story short, this is where the term Half-Life comes from. Half-life is the amount of time it takes for half of a given quantity of an element to decay to a stable element.

It is these radiactive elements mixing in with the soil and air in a nuclear explosion that causes radioactive fallout. A not-so-good, but decent example is this: Open up a propane tank inside of an enclosed space. As the gas goes out of the tank, it combines with oxygen in the local atmosphere. Light a match and boom. In the case of a nuclear explosion, the boom comes first, and the radiactive particules mix in with soil and dirt instead of oxygen (although, you WILL have loose airborne contamination as well).

With the level of technology we have, a nuclear bomb can be made from most of the transuranic elements. If it can't be produced naturally, the element tends to decay to the next daughter of decay very quickly. Some tranuranic elements will produce a higher powered explosion than others for the same amount of mass.

As a result, some bombs will also result in a larger EMP than others. (Electro-Magnetic Pulse). EMP was discovered as an indirect result of nuclear testing on the Bikini Islands during above ground testing by the US Gov't.

EMP is a larger concern today, because of our level of technology. Back then, electricity was carrier over to location from very robust wiring, and used by machines that weren't very "energy efficient". Now we have microprocessors that operate on a 5 DC Volt power supply and is so highly regulated that if it goes up to 6 volts, you'll completely fry a computer chip. Kind of a big difference from a lightbulb operating on 110-140 Volt power, and capable of operating at higher and lower voltages without immediately blowing.

Up until the Mid to Late 80's, Military equipment, and critical civilian infrastructure was required by Law to employ adequate shielding to prevent wide-spread outages in case the US and USSR got into a shooting war. With the rise of microcircuitry and the fall of the USSR, these Laws were shuffled off, and the result was lighter, smaller, faster electrical/electronic components, but at the same time, HIGHLY susceptible to electromagnetic interference. That's also why we see more effects from solar flares on our satelite and cable TV, and cell phone reception.

In Short, ALL nuclear bombs will produce EMP when the sky goes brighter than the sun. There are many gamed-out models that show as few as three high altitude airburts from nuclear weapons can cause over a 97% power outage across the continental US. All electrical power gone, cell phones, gone. Telephone land lines (newer ones) gone. Computers, gone. GPS, gone. Modern cars with IC circuitry, gone.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Second-Af...7252/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325706157&sr=8-1

The above clicky is for a book called, "One Second After" by William Forstchen. It's fiction BASED on some of the computer models of airbursts over the US. If you want a good motivational book to get you prepared for survival and preparedness, this book is IT. I've read this book once a year since it was published and it STILL gives me nightmares. I gave it to one of my church pastors, and he started preparing his own family for SHTF. The numbers and facts in there are as accurate as can be currently modeled. It's Scary Stuff.

Hope that helped with some of your questions.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Thanks

@GetReadyPortland, you will find that trying to promote your business will not be allowed on INGO without paying to get that INGO Advertiser tag below your name. Just a warning, you may have your posts deleted and get an infraction..

That would stink since I just created the account to address the question.. Perhaps next time I will just use my normal handle and pretend to be a normal person.. Because that makes more sense :-)

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Iodine is an elemental component needed for optimal health. The Japanese and South Pacific Islanders are the only populations world wide that consume enough elemental iodine for optimal health. The OP product is ridiculously expensive. The mainstream iodine product on the market today is Lugol's. One can purchase the elemental iodine components online to produce literally quarts of Lugol's for $80.00 +/-. It consists of 5% iodine (I2) and 10% potassium iodide (KI) in 85% distilled water.

Iodine

Iodine Therapy Guidelines

iodine : Iodine

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I won't be buying any of this stuff, I wil keep to my regular foil barrier method..lol

Thanks Fireblade for all the reading, I should be able to get back to Next 5 minutes in about a week..lol

I found the original report some time ago..

http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf

Thanks 24k, I have read that before about the limited number of people who consume enough iodine..

Hope you all are well, make sure the foil is snug,

TJ

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I won't be buying any of this stuff, I wil keep to my regular foil barrier method..lol

Thanks Fireblade for all the reading, I should be able to get back to Next 5 minutes in about a week..lol

I found the original report some time ago..

http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf

Thanks 24k, I have read that before about the limited number of people who consume enough iodine..

Hope you all are well, make sure the foil is snug,

TJ

I always find the foil reference amusing, it is so well worn that few take a personal affront to it anymore, I know I don't. I would ask though, if you equate anything outside of your little realm of understanding as having no inherent value then what do you hang your hat on as being of legitimate value and devoid of the tinfoil hat idiocy you infer? If an actual resolution for pain and suffering and premature death was offered to you, would you just as soon write it off with no further research when in fact it could prolong you or a loved ones life? I admit there has been plenty of snake oil foisted on society and even to a greater degree with the advent of the internet but don't you do yourself an injustice by walling off all comers? I know of a cheap off patent drug with no side effects and amazing health benefits. So much so that Corpo Medicine, Big Pharma, the FDA, NIH, NCI and MSS want to discredit it because it can / will destroy the value of their poisons that treat symtoms and are designed to keep patients at their beck and call. Even curious enough to ask what it is and educate yourself or are you too busy designing me a tin foil fedora so I go away and don't challenge your ingrained convictions?

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I always find the foil reference amusing, it is so well worn that few take a personal affront to it anymore, I know I don't. I would ask though, if you equate anything outside of your little realm of understanding as having no inherent value then what do you hang your hat on as being of legitimate value and devoid of the tinfoil hat idiocy you infer? If an actual resolution for pain and suffering and premature death was offered to you, would you just as soon write it off with no further research when in fact it could prolong you or a loved ones life? I admit there has been plenty of snake oil foisted on society and even to a greater degree with the advent of the internet but don't you do yourself an injustice by walling off all comers? I know of a cheap off patent drug with no side effects and amazing health benefits. So much so that Corpo Medicine, Big Pharma, the FDA, NIH, NCI and MSS want to discredit it because it can / will destroy the value of their poisons that treat symtoms and are designed to keep patients at their beck and call. Even curious enough to ask what it is and educate yourself or are you too busy designing me a tin foil fedora so I go away and don't challenge your ingrained convictions?

24K You said alot and I think you took my comment wrong. I should have put the foil comment in purple but I figured it was implied.

I brought this discussion to the board, asking for real infromation and first hand experience about a specific product which I knew nothing about. This expresses that I have a desire to learn about something I knew nothing about. Something outside of my little realm of understanding..

The foil comment was a joke... We all know foil won't stop radiation..

I have recieved training regarding surviving contamination from various sources. I would guess, since I don't know, that the "work" I do to provide for my family is inherantly more dangerous then 80% of the people on this board. In this "work" I get exposed to many, many contaminants and nasty stuff that can kill many, not just me. Everything I touch can in some form or fashion kill me.. But it is because of training and procedure that I make it home every night to hug my loved ones.. This means I have to be open to learning about things I do not currently know...

I ment no disrespect, I actually complimented you on bringing a little know subject to light, that being most are not getting enough iodine..

SO what is this "cheap off patent drug" and what does it treat?

Warmest regard,

TJ

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Why is it that everyone trying to convince others that their snake oil is worth using says pretty much the same thing.

Show me actual double blind studies, show me the data, show me the statistical analysis. Unsupported assertions and claims of suppression are pretty worthless.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Why is it that everyone trying to convince others that their snake oil is worth using says pretty much the same thing.

Show me actual double blind studies, show me the data, show me the statistical analysis. Unsupported assertions and claims of suppression are pretty worthless.

To address both your concern and TJ's curiosity I present "Low Dose Naltrexone"

The Low Dose Naltrexone Homepage is the launching off point for an amazing course of research.

I would point shibumiseeker to published studies abstracts with links to actual content at: Clinical Trials for LDN

My own personal advocacy is self evident as I am alive today as a direct result of taking LDN. No other supplement, pharmaceutical, lifestyle change or diet change could reproduce the results I personally have experienced.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Pure iodine is very toxic. Without knowing the EXACT concentration I would throw this in the trash. "Approx" is useless when a five drop overdose can kill a child. Infants and kids can easily die due to iodine overdose, and even for adults, 2 to 4 grams is lethal. I'd instead try a saturated solution of potassium iodide (SSKI) or Lugol's solution, which has an exact known concentration. Also, this makes some outlandish claims, such as the foods listed not being sufficient in iodine to be healthy. That's :bs: at best. The whole point of iodized salt is to give people enough iodine. Maybe not if Fukushima America style happens, but it's disingenuous at best.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA

The Low Dose Naltrexone Homepage is the launching off point for an amazing course of research.

I would point shibumiseeker to published studies abstracts with links to actual content at: Clinical Trials for LDN

My own personal advocacy is self evident as I am alive today as a direct result of taking LDN. No other supplement, pharmaceutical, lifestyle change or diet change could reproduce the results I personally have experienced.

OK..:dunno:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    More LDN info please

What are you using LDN for if you don't mind me asking? It sounds like a promising drug if the info is all true. I don't have any of the illnesses listed but I know people who do. Any clue if it can be used for cats & dogs?

For anyone having liver issues with it or anything else I would recommend milk thistle gel caps.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I get 99% of my iodine by licking reactor control rods. the other 1% I get from Iodized Salt (Morton's FTW).

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    What are you using LDN for if you don't mind me asking? It sounds like a promising drug if the info is all true. I don't have any of the illnesses listed but I know people who do. Any clue if it can be used for cats & dogs?

For anyone having liver issues with it or anything else I would recommend milk thistle gel caps.

I also HIGHLY recommend R Alpha Lipoic Acid for liver issues also.

A simple protocol of daily 4.5mg LDN and intravenous R Alpha Lipoic Acid has put Stage IV metastasized Pancreatic Cancer, spread to the liver, into remission. Stage IV metastasized Breast Cancer has responded equally as well. If these statements sound outlandish, then Google my assertions and decide for yourself if the threat to the Multi-Billion Dollar Cancer Treatment fraud industry would cause them to adamantly oppose a cheap effective treatment protocol with little to no side effects.

Google: Mali Africa HIV/AIDS Low Dose Natrexone Trials. They have just been published. If you are not amazed and encouraged then your soul is dead.

First off I have no motivation to misrepresent my assertions about the significant improvement in health LDN offers our population, Equally so, I have an ingrained disgust for our Corpo Medical Machine in this country that pander to Big Pharma and their development of ineffective poisons to reap profits for their stock holders. Treating symptoms garners continuing profits. "Well" people don't freely cast their healthcare dollars frivolously once educated.

Probably my third highest priority supplement is vitamin D3. Most people in northern latitudes are deficient and 2000IU a day can make one cold and flu resistant all winter. D3 can have a huge negative impact on the income of our medical industry and understandably is not a concentration in viewing overall wellness.

Gungirl, unfortunately I am not comfortable with disclosing personal medical information on the internet even though I do have much respect for and general trust in this community. I can refer you to a Facebook page that is secure and private that has an amazing Documents section and hundreds of detailed advocacy stories:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotEndorphins/ You will need to request admittance.

Pets respond in the same amazing ways that humans do, there are specific Yahoo Groups and also a Facebook group for pet inquiries:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LOVEOURPETSLDN/

I will accept and respond to PM inquiries as an open forum isn't the arena for such sensitive subject matter.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    24Carat I was not implying you would misrepresent anything. I was just interested in what you had success with. I like natural healing success stories. I am all for natural healing and prefer it over a lot of pharmaceuticals.

A few years ago I had an elderly cat that was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma (oral cancer). The vet gave him 45 days to live. He pretty much told me to take the cat home to die and said that I would probably have to put him down in a couple weeks.

Long story short my journey into natural healing began. The cat lived 8 months before having to be put down. Since I did people testing before giving anything to the cat I found out about many wonderful herbs and supplements. Several I still take. I am a firm believer in the healing powers of many herbs & supplements.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (thioctic acid) was one of the supplements I discovered because of the cat. It's an awesome antioxidant. I can only imagine how powerful the intravenous solution must be.

Top Bottom