• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The grand lighting of a pagan phallic symbol televised and broadcast to the community as the official start of Christmas.

(I don’t know if the phallic is a dirty word in ingo’s list of dirty words)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I did the pre-event sweep for the lighting, and was there until after the tree was lit and everyone went home. So I survived downtown for you. You're welcome.
    Thank you!

You probably had a better time than we did. Our visit started off all fine and dandy until our son saw the horse carriage rides.

Poor guy didn't understand why we couldn't take a horse home with us. He wanted to make sure we and everyone else knew he wasn't happy.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Thank you!

You probably had a better time than we did. Our visit started off all fine and dandy until our son saw the horse carriage rides.

Poor guy didn't understand why we couldn't take a horse home with us. He wanted to make sure we and everyone else knew he wasn't happy.
    I'm just giving you a hard time! I was only there for the OT, lol. It wasn't a bad detail. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and the only real issue was the traffic.

And I don't blame him, I would love to take a horse home.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I'm just giving you a hard time! I was only there for the OT, lol. It wasn't a bad detail. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and the only real issue was the traffic.

And I don't blame him, I would love to take a horse home.
    Payback from interrupting you the other day? :):

We did have a good time, with the exception of the 5  hours minutes of toddler screaming.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Payback from interrupting you the other day? :):

We did have a good time, with the exception of the 5  hours minutes of toddler screaming.
    I was done with my coffee break, so no interruption. But with few exceptions, I'm down to speak with another INGOer out in the wild.

I don't envy you on the toddler screaming. I'm sure that 5 minutes felt like 5 hours!

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The grand lighting of a pagan phallic symbol televised and broadcast to the community as the official start of Christmas.

(I don’t know if the phallic is a dirty word in ingo’s list of dirty words)
    Bro, with all due respect nearly everything about Christmas is pagan....same with Easter...same with Halloween.

Regardless, I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

Also: y'all are a bunch of queens of drama, "survived downtown" I go down to the cigar lounge on the circle like once a week. It's not that scary downtown.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Thank you!

Just wait until he finds out about miniature giraffes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom