• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    None of this information is my opinion. I am simply presenting it for you to decide for yourself so please keep the attacks directed toward the articles, not toward myself, thank you! That being said, I think these articles speak for themselves. so here's the links...

Is This Proof That Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Still Had Backpack On After Boston Bombing?

'Boston Strong': Marching in Lockstep with the Police State - informationliberation

Actors, Directors and Bloody Squibs: Was the Boston Bombing Pure Hollywood?

It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.
    -
    Nazi Field Marshal Hermann Goering

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So, you, yourself are tossing a rhetorical bomb and calmly walking away? Take a position.

Oh, by the way....just look at that backpack...after the blast...that backpack right there...that one....RIGHT THERE

Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-running--from-bombing.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My point....as obvious as it was, was simply that he has taken a position, but wishes to distance himself.

I suppose if I said: "a lot of people are saying that Obama was behind the bombing and planned the whole thing to get people to accept greater government intrusion in their lives and here is the evidence....discuss." That's just objectively starting conversation? Sure.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, you, yourself are tossing a rhetorical bomb and calmly walking away? Take a position.

Oh, by the way....just look at that backpack...after the blast...that backpack right there...that one....RIGHT THERE

That's an elbow backpack.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

I see 3 people that look calm in that pic, can't see the expression on the balding guys face who isn't moving away

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    My point....as obvious as it was, was simply that he has taken a position, but wishes to distance himself.

I suppose if I said: "a lot of people are saying that Obama was behind the bombing and planned the whole thing to get people to accept greater government intrusion in their lives and here is the evidence....discuss." That's just objectively starting conversation? Sure.

I stated that the articles speak for themselves meaning i tend to agree with what they say. i simply refuse to throw out conjecture or opinion as if it were my belief.

and to whoever tagged my thread "more conspiracy crap" (anonymously like a coward) , you should just leave this thread alone and keep your opinions to yourself. i'm not taking a pole on your thoughts. if you don't like what you see here, go away... thanks.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The bald guy is looking for his hairpiece.

I thought that at first too, but then I realized that the CIA...DHS...FEMA and possibly the Cub Scouts had digitally removed his hair so that we will all fear the hair stealing terrorists and be willing to support nationalized scalp care.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I thought that at first too, but then I realized that the CIA...DHS...FEMA and possibly the Cub Scouts had digitally removed his hair so that we will all fear the hair stealing terrorists and be willing to support nationalized scalp care.
    If you zoom in real close I think he has a backpack on his head. I could be wrong though. :dunno:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

"definitely the cub scouts" - Anonymous Nazi person

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't see a backpack. I see an arm.

How is it this is the ONLY picture showing a "backpack", which happens to be conveniently covered by his arm? He's walking. His arm would be moving with every step. Couldn't find a picture with his arm moved so we could actually SEE a backpack? No? I wonder why. No backpack?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    None of this information is my opinion. I am simply presenting it for you to decide for yourself so please keep the attacks directed toward the articles, not toward myself, thank you! That being said, I think these articles speak for themselves. so here's the links...

Is This Proof That Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Still Had Backpack On After Boston Bombing?

'Boston Strong': Marching in Lockstep with the Police State - informationliberation

Actors, Directors and Bloody Squibs: Was the Boston Bombing Pure Hollywood?

It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.
    -

Nazi Field Marshal Hermann Goering
    What a complete load of crap thread.......
    Someone needs a reality check. :n00b:

slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    When was this picture taken, before the second bomb went off or after? Behind the girl in the blue shirt, there appears to be something on the sidewalk in front of the bald guy. Backpack?

Top Bottom