• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    *******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    There. I created my own cache. Now when Big Red uses all of the ones that are left I can come back here and cut/paste from this stash.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Little Johnny was in class one day and the teacher was asking everyone what their parents do.

One said her dad was a firefighter, another said his mom was a nurse.

When the teacher asked Johnny what his dad does Johnny said "Well my dad is a stripper in a gay bar, and if the money is right he turns tricks with the customers out back in the alley between his sets."

The teacher asked everyone to take their seats and sit quietly, then asked Johnny to step into the hall.

She asked Johnny if his dad was really a stripper in a gay bar.

Johnny said "No. He really works for atf but I was too embarrassed to say that."

5point9

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    Noblesville
    Could be worse. My first form 4. Waited 8 months. I called yesterday and found out mine was approved Feb 8th. I searched my email and did not find an approval. I called them back and they said it’s not uncommon to never receive an email it’s a “glitch” in the system. They told me to access the Eform site. Well the sites down. So I paid for a suppressor and $200 for a tax stamp and I can’t even get the form? I want my money back from the ATF.. I paid and didn’t get a service. Where’s my so called approved stamp?
    Crooks.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Working in the swamp, yeah they do anything to stop working and get a free vacay. I remember NIST shutting down and canceling a ton of meetings all to spite Trump not reaching and agreement for funding. Someone went and reminded them that they were earmarked for like...a decade and they promptly changed all their website/social media alerts.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Could be worse. My first form 4. Waited 8 months. I called yesterday and found out mine was approved Feb 8th. I searched my email and did not find an approval. I called them back and they said it’s not uncommon to never receive an email it’s a “glitch” in the system. They told me to access the Eform site. Well the sites down. So I paid for a suppressor and $200 for a tax stamp and I can’t even get the form? I want my money back from the ATF.. I paid and didn’t get a service. Where’s my so called approved stamp?
    Crooks.
    Your dealer should have a copy of the form as well. Contact them.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    They didn’t help much. Won’t mention dealer. ATF ended up responding via email with pdf. So I’ll just leave it at that..
    Once you get your property from them, share who it is so fellow NFA enthusiasts don't end up on the same situation. There's no excuse for service that poor. On a related note, I know someone who waited an appropriate amount of time for a form 4 to be approved, called to check in on it only to find the dealer had forgotten to submit it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Once you get your property from them, share who it is so fellow NFA enthusiasts don't end up on the same situation. There's no excuse for service that poor. On a related note, I know someone who waited an appropriate amount of time for a form 4 to be approved, called to check in on it only to find the dealer had forgotten to submit it.

This. Especially with a process fraught with pitfalls and delays.

Name them. You are helping them and possibly leaving one of us hanging out to dry if we are unfortunate enough to use them.

Best place to do that here is the good bad and ugly forum.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I had a Form 4 on a Trust last year that was 2 weeks short of a year.

Top Bottom