• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Well I got some time and ended up doing the suspension work myself. Instead of compressing springs and replacing the shocks, I ended up getting a set of pre loaded shocks and springs that were an even swap for factory. I put upgraded UCAs and new brakes on while I was in there and it was still way less than last time I paid someone to do the work.

After I was done, I got new tires put on and an alignment done. ....and on the tire/alignment note, I can’t recommend Belle Tire enough. Superb prices and service.

Like most everyone on here, I enjoy making my things “my own” and customizing the way I like. I have my pickup basically the way I want it now and it pleases me.

CBHPasK.jpg

Attachments

• CBHPasK.jpg
      CBHPasK.jpg
      248 KB · Views: 3

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    After I was done, I got new tires put on and an alignment done. ....and on the tire/alignment note, I can’t recommend Belle Tire enough. Superb prices and service.

That's hot.

Belle Tire in Greenwood, by chance?
    I had similarly good experience at the new one by Meijer on Southport Road. Within a few $ of Tire Rack, in and out in under an hour for four tires and alignment. A nice step up from some of my other tire shop experiences.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've been a Discount Tire guy since I was old enough to need to purchase such things. I tried Belle Tire because they seem to have pretty good love for veterans and first responders, and I'm glad they did. They were very helpful and not pushy or condescending. I told them exactly what I wanted and why, and they gave it to me for a great price.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    There are TWO new tire places only minutes from my house. Belle Tire @ the Meijer, and another place on 31 south of Fry Rd - in front of Goodwill.

And there are already like 6 other GOOD tire places around.

Choices are good to have, but to a guy that suffers from paralysis by analysis - it's rough. :-D

Top Bottom