• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching it now. Just noticed that it said from the novel by Mrs. Percy R. Shelley. I guess back in 1931 they didn't want to give Mary too much credit by using her own name.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Just finished watching. I'm sure glad I recorded it so I could fast forward. I'm pretty sure there were more commercials than movie! :faint:
    Yeah, and I think the commercials were some of the wokest ones I’ve seen. I remember the good old days when commercials were geared toward the viewers of the specific show that was on, but not anymore. Guaranteed that a very minuscule percentage of viewers last night had any interest whatsoever in the garbage they were advertising.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, and I think the commercials were some of the wokest ones I’ve seen. I remember the good old days when commercials were geared toward the viewers of the specific show that was on, but not anymore. Guaranteed that a very minuscule percentage of viewers last night had any interest whatsoever in the garbage they were advertising.
    I couldn't tell if they were woke or not. They were going by too fast at 2x. :):

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    His son was doing appearances dressed like him for awhile. I don't remember if he ever did the show again. I was in band with him (his son) in high school.
    Sammy Terry owned a music store in Lawrence called Family Music. Not far from KS&E Sports gun shop. He was a local legend.

@tbhausen and I grew up in Tinley Park, Illinois. We knew Creature Feature well and our mom loved all that scary stuff like Alfred Hitchcock Presents and The Twilight Zone. We grew up on this stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sammy Terry owned a music store in Lawrence called Family Music. Not far from KS&E Sports gun shop. He was a local legend.

@tbhausen and I grew up in Tinley Park, Illinois. We knew Creature Feature well and our mom loved all that scary stuff like Alfred Hitchcock Presents and The Twilight Zone. We grew up on this stuff.
    Yep Sammy (Bob Carter) just lived 2 streets over from me when I was growing up.

Top Bottom