• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Just thought I'd share the saga of some Swamp Rats I have. Got the RMD used but like new, and picked the other 2 (Rodent 4 and Sterile Military Overrun/Rodent 6) up on Ganzaaas.

picture.php

They needed something more than the tactical carboard sheaths. Been thinking about what they should ride in, and came across an ebay auction someone selling an identical Rodent 6 with a Spec Ops Combat Master sheath and liked the look. So I went shopping. Found a tan Combat Master, an ACU Combat Master and a Black Navigator sheath on sale at Spec Ops' website!!

They were waiting on me when I got home tonight, so I tried them on for size. Think the Rodent 6 and the RMD go quite well in their new duds! I'm not a big fan of ACU, but not much shows anyway!

I didn't like the way the Rodent 4 fit in the navigator, so I'll keep looking for a solution there. Just means I'll have to find something to ride in the Navigator sheath!

picture.php

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nice. I sent a Swamp Rat Custom Shop M6 to Afghanistan in a Spec Ops sheath. I gave it to a friend of mine when he was deployed a few years ago.

It's a good setup.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom