• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    hey thats great! they did their jobs as public servants and did great! SWAT has nothing to do with anything. your just trying to use good officer actions and taint it to stir the pot for your own agenda. if thats not the definition of trolling i dont know what is?

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    hey thats great! they did their jobs as public servants and did great! SWAT has nothing to do with anything. your just trying to use good officer actions and taint it to stir the pot for your own agenda. if thats not the definition of trolling i dont know what is?

I just wanted to post one thread and twist it like I see several other members do on a day to day basis. What's the difference between this and posting a thread showing "bad officer actions" and tainting that to stir the pot?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I just wanted to post one thread and twist it like I see several other members do on a day to day basis. What's the difference between this and posting a thread showing "bad officer actions" and tainting that to stir the pot?

the bad officers taint it for themselves. you took a thread that could have been a very positive LEO thread and crapped on it on your own in the first post. I will always praise good LEO's. no, i do not support SWAT teams, but that doesnt mean I cant be supportive of swat members when they do a good job in their dutties and act within the law. it would be stupid of me to discredit good actions just because i dont agree with their arm patch.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

I wonder why they didnt drive their armored APC through wall, shoot the dog, and then shoot the person before dragging them out of the fire? I mean thats what SWAT officers do right?
    :dunno:

Thanks for crapping on what could have been a good thing for the Board. A Positive Story of LEOs... :dunno:

Way to live up to your Sig Line...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    lol, I live it everyday man......

You could have been a Peacemaker here, but instead you decided to be a Pot Stirrer. I would think that you, especially because of your status as an LEO, would be tired of threads crapping on LEOs. Beati pacifici quidem pestilentes Beati!

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    You could have been a Peacemaker here, but instead you decided to be a Pot Stirrer. I would think that you, especially because of your status as an LEO, would be tired of threads crapping on LEOs. Beati pacifici quidem pestilentes Beati!

Peacemaker's just get flamed on this forum for trolling and for having an us vs them mentality. I was simply posting a story of how two officers did a great thing and saved lives and at that the same time I threw out some sarcasm at some of the views on this forum. I guess I struck a nerve with some people?:dunno:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I know an IPD officer who did something similar.

I think it is still fair to say that most police and firefighters are drawn to the job for "good" reasons like this.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That takes some balls. I wonder if in the first case he knew someone was in there or just went in "just in case." Either way it doesn't matter, and I don't think it would take away from what he did in the least. Just a matter of curiosity.

Last I checked, crawling into burning buildings (most likely without any protective gear) wasn't part of the Cop job description.

Mebbe not. But then it wasn't being a cop that had anything to do with their choice to do it. Which means that this is really just a story about two upstanding citizens who made a wonderful sacrifice and put their own lives at risk. Citizens that just happened to wear a badge. Could have easily have been Joe the Plumber.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Being LEO doesn't make one an ass, but it does make it easier for those that are. Good men (and women) won't abuse the authority/power they have. It's not them I'm worried about.

Top Bottom