• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats and go get em.

Does this operation offer any schooling opportunities for qualification of advanced technicians?

Thanks.
    I asked and no. Unfortunatly. But with the advancement opportunities and the pay raises I'm sure it wouldn't be much of a problem. I'm sure if you show great work and skill they might. BTW, the corporation is FoxConn. Assemblix is just the staffing agency that handles the hiring and stuff. You don't start as a temp, but as a full paid employee.

Disposable- thanks. yea Dos was so much more simple. But then again, Linux is starting to look like DOS with a GUI! I got a long way to go with RedHat! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok I take it all back. These people are ASSSHOOOLES. There is NOOOOOOO way to get ANY weekend off. EVER. They didn't explain NONE of this until 3 hours after they hired me. So now I cant help out up at Eagle Creek. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I hate stupid asian companies that don't care for their workers! Well screw it, I have to have the job and I'll keep it until something better comes along...

Anyone got any good leads???? :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    First day, not so bad. ooo looky another computer... FAIL... ooo another! EPIC FAIL! LOL I getta deal with the "rejects" all day. What fun. At least I'm learning something. That's what counts right? Oh, No, IT'S THE MONEY THAT COUNTS! HAHAHA errr whatever... :D

Top Bottom