• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Paywall here as well, but I could see the title of the article. I'm afraid the only sure way to justice soon, if it isn't already, is vigilantism. I'm also afraid that this is part of the plan by the Left to sow chaos to break down our society.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Paywall here as well, but I could see the title of the article. I'm afraid the only sure way to justice soon, if it isn't already, is vigilantism. I'm also afraid that this is part of the plan by the Left to sow chaos to break down our society.
    I agree. The only reason for the Left's refusal to prosecute criminals is to dramatically increase crime. I think that their hope is that a majority of the population will then willingly relinquish ALL of their rights for the promise that the government will then make them safe. Very sad.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I agree. The only reason for the Left's refusal to prosecute criminals is to dramatically increase crime. I think that their hope is that a majority of the population will then willingly relinquish ALL of their rights for the promise that the government will then make them safe. Very sad.
    And as usual, the ****ing morons haven't a clue about what will actually come of their efforts.

As far as the article, I expect it to happen here. Our government is no longer interested in doing its job and we have murderers getting probation. There is no shortage of people like myself who will see justice done one way or the other when warranted. If the government won't do it someone will and considering the millions of criminals Biden mailed invitations to and the pathetic excuse for a backbone your average politician has I'd say be prepared to handle things yourself. We are now a third world country trying to act as if we're not.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The BLM/ANTIFA-type crowds were allowed to rage with little-to-no repercussions because their perceived grievances. The J6 types weren’t. Sooner or later the cork will pop.

“This is the result of the bad government we have,” said a member of the mob, who gave her name as Andrea but refused to give her last name. “This isn’t the first time this kind of thing has happened,” she said, referring to the murder of the girl, “but this is the first time the people have done something.”
    “We are fed up,” she said. “This time it was an 8-year-old girl.”

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The BLM/ANTIFA-type crowds were allowed to rage with little-to-no repercussions because their perceived grievances. The J6 types weren’t. Sooner or later the cork will pop.

“This is the result of the bad government we have,” said a member of the mob, who gave her name as Andrea but refused to give her last name. “This isn’t the first time this kind of thing has happened,” she said, referring to the murder of the girl, “but this is the first time the people have done something.”
    “We are fed up,” she said. “This time it was an 8-year-old girl.”
    Reading this brought a song to mind.
    Dee Snyder and Twisted Sister- "We're not gonna take it".

Top Bottom