It sure is a sickness I tell you...Look what it made me do :rockwoot::cool:

105.jpg

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    A range report will be given for sure. I just hope that I am able to handle this little guy better than my compact.

I will be selling 20 oz bottles full of the germs for the spoken of "Swine Flu" if anyone is interested (Gotta make some money back from buying the gun right?). :rockwoot::laugh:

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I will be selling 20 oz bottles full of the germs for the spoken of "Swine Flu" if anyone is interested (Gotta make some money back from buying the gun right?). :rockwoot::laugh:
    Swine Flu? I only refer to such things as the Border Jumping Flu, or Mexican Flu :laugh:

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Anyone got any tips on acc. for it?

I'm a cheaper kinda S.O.B. btw. Not a huge fan of the sights but will do. I would like to find a rail mounted light that is easily and quickly removable. Maybe a grip of some sort to hide this darn grip safety too. Mainly want to pick up some mags for it. Seen some for $26.00 online, anyone local got them for close to that?

Thanks Rich

Anyone seen the grip tape kits they got? :cowbell::bacondance:

BTW, I'm :hooked:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Any sights you can put on a XD will fit on a XDm. I've seen meprolights, trijicons, xs big dots, truglo tfo's, dawson precision, warren tactical, and many other combinations installed on a XDm. Bypassing a safety is NEVER a good idea, it is there for a reason. If you don't engage the grip safety with your current grip, you should look into adjusting how you're holding it. PISTOLGEAR | XD HOLSTER, MAGAZINES AND MORE < that should take care of some accessories (including grip tape, which is just skateboard grip tape). I've seen TLR, Viridian, and Streamlights used. It's hit or miss for mags, at least in Northeast Indiana.

cardsfan05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Haubstadt
    Nice gun, I bought one a couple of weeks ago, but I'm waiting on my permit to take it to the range. Interested to hear how you like it?

Top Bottom