• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Not so fast, it's only passed at the committee (Senate) level. It will still have to go through several more votes (Full House and Senate votes) before becoming law, assuming that it does pass. Keep in mind that if there are any amendments in the House or Senate, this will slow things down as the admendments (changes) would have to go back to the other branch for another vote.

Last edited:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I may be in the minority. But I don't think switch blades are all that. There, I said it.
    I think they have so much allure to us Indiana people simple because they've been illegal.
    Don't get me wrong. They're cool and all. But honestly. Reminds me of when I saw my first switch blade in grade school with a pal who's dad got one from south of the border. It's like "Watch this" (in, out, in out, in out in, out), "let met try" (in, out, in out, in out in, out), Young boys are fascinate with all that "in out" stuff. Wow.
    Now that I'm older, I just fold it away and keep it out of sight ... where it belongs.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    This is going to be looked on in the future in the same light as laws not allowing bearded men to wear hats while riding horses and other completely nonsensical issues. The sooner its gone, the better.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I guess I was being a little over-zealous since this time thru it got farther along than last year. We can only hope. Until then,I will be carrying my Emerson Journeyman and my green Raven with a back-up custom SMF.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Just to be safe and not be accused of carrying an "assault knife", I've put my Spydercos and Sog folders up, and am currently EDCing a fire-hardened, 3 3/4" sharpened oak stick with a 1/2 inch flintknapped section of obsidian near the tip; just in case any Executive Orders come down today.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I actually like spring assist moreso than any auto's I've messed with. I can open my S.A. faster from pocket than the ones I've seen also.

Will probably still get one though :)

Top Bottom