• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Hi All and thanks for the warm welcome! Headed to the gun show @ T H later on this morning. Only been to one other gun show and was looking for knives at that time. I am in the market for a left handed .223 bolt. Can those of you who frequent shows share any info on the availability of left handed models from the vendors? Interested in Browning, Savage, cz and t/c.

Thanks
    Poppy

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    LH bolt guns are something that I've not payed a lot of attention to.
    I will keep you in mind and keep my eyes peeled for them. If I see one I will get all pertinant info, and hopefully some pics.
    I would like to go to the TH show this weekend but probably won't be able to get away due to chores.

ILFarmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2012
    EC IL
    Just got home from the show a few minutes ago, I was only able to get there with about 20 minutes to spare so I just really had enough time to look for and purchase what I went to find (1000 rds 7.62x39, 250 rds .308, and an under the shoulder carry holster for my .357). I thought it was a nice little show with several vendors. Might have to try to slip away tomorrow and run back down there to talk to the guy with the SKS-M along the North wall.

Top Bottom