Tac-Con Trigger System - How soon until it's not legal?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "Positive trigger reset" sounds like trigger slap to me. I wonder how this actually feels when shooting with the trigger forcing its way back forward with each shot. I know trigger slap on the SAR-1 import AK's numbed your finger after a few magazines and was not pleasant, which is why so many people went to Tapco triggers.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    100   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    "Positive trigger reset" sounds like trigger slap to me. I wonder how this actually feels when shooting with the trigger forcing its way back forward with each shot. I know trigger slap on the SAR-1 import AK's numbed your finger after a few magazines and was not pleasant, which is why so many people went to Tapco triggers.

I had a friend with a Mac11 clone and it was so unpleasant to shoot. I learned what trigger slap was after that day. I don't think I'll pay extra for a device that mimics that feeling.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I had a friend with a Mac11 clone and it was so unpleasant to shoot. I learned what trigger slap was after that day. I don't think I'll pay extra for a device that mimics that feeling.

This ^^^^^^^^ I couldn't install a Tapco quick enough in my AK after a range trip and a buzzing finger.

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    [Video] 3MR Trigger ? Near Full Auto Rate of Fire ? LEGALLY ? SHOT Show 2014

Ok, After looking at it ,I am interested . A 4 pound trigger pull and super short pull on the trigger [looks] better then anything I have seen.Price should come down somewhat [I HOPE].I,m in at about 425.00 . I am rebuilding my m-2 shortly to be ready by spring and hope this will work in my m2 lower .Putting in a wmd Guns nib-x coated upper ,a wmd Guns nib-x nickel boron bolt carrier group ,and new hand guards . Midwest Industries: Gen2 Two Piece Free Float Handguard I will install a EOTech Holographic sight system . I hope this trigger system will bring it all together. Praying it works as well as advertised . Will let you know when done .

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    no kidding i read they had trigger slap but i had no idea how bad it really is on sar 1s i cant wait for a tapco trigger.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom