• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    They are always a good boy ! I recall a Louisville Metro shooting awhile back. A young man was killed on a known drug dealing corner in the west end by Metro. The family and friends started the usual protest, etc. Many interviews with people stating he was a good person and police were wrong. However, nobody cared to comment on as to why he was at that location around 2 in the morning and carrying a 1911 45.
    Did you see the one a few weeks ago where the relatives of the murdered guy got in a fist fight on camera? I think it was on fox41 news. Dude gets gunned down in a west end housing project, and his family starts throwing punches at each other while another family member is being interviewed!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I wonder how this is going to play out. I thought you couldn't get a CCW to you were 21 in Ohio.

"No one has been arrested. The employees who opened fire are said to be two 19-year-old men and a 23-year-old man"

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    True, but if they had a small modicum of sense they would realize that they could make more money working with the added benefit of a 0% chance of going to prison for doing so.

Odds are the idiots who robbed the place have never worked a day in their lives. Having worked for the criminal court system there were so many times where one of these jerks would be asked if they were working and could afford an attorney and they would answer: no. Then the judge would ask what was your last job then? and often these dummies would reply that they have never had a job. I'm sure they're all just about to turn their lives around though.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I wonder how this is going to play out. I thought you couldn't get a CCW to you were 21 in Ohio.

"No one has been arrested. The employees who opened fire are said to be two 19-year-old men and a 23-year-old man"

I believe you are correct. Our corporate office where I work is in Ohio and it has been 21 years age minimum to have a conceal carry permit unless it got changed very recently?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Some of the comments I saw on a news site yesterday about this were pretty amusing. "Looks like they got a side of Glockamole and Fire Sauce."

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I would like to say that these types of incidents will make the goons think twice before they do stupid stuff like this, but alas, it will probably have little effect, or else they will find a softer target.

Some of the recent bad guy deaths during home invasions made me think that maybe the rate of invasions would go down as the population arms itself against thugs, but again, I fear it is all just wishful thinking.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I would like to say that these types of incidents will make the goons think twice before they do stupid stuff like this, but alas, it will probably have little effect, or else they will find a softer target.

Some of the recent bad guy deaths during home invasions made me think that maybe the rate of invasions would go down as the population arms itself against thugs, but again, I fear it is all just wishful thinking.

Hopefully, it'll make people think twice about being a "softer target." But, like your example of home invasions, I also doubt this. But, maybe...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

There is a mindset among the drug addled thug culture that we are sheep. I seriously doubt this will change until they are drug out of their hiding places and beaten to a pulp en-mass. As this will never happen we need to stay vigilant.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There is a mindset among the drug addled thug culture that we are sheep. I seriously doubt this will change until they are drug out of their hiding places and beaten to a pulp en-mass. As this will never happen we need to stay vigilant.

Here's one I saw recently... a true feel good story if there ever was one.

Mugshot shows what happened when man allegedly tried to carjack three football players

Mugshot shows what happened when man allegedly tried to carjack three football players - Story | WFLD

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Wishful thinking that it was entirely lawful but perhaps:
    So they are over 18 and allowed to own a handgun?
    Allowed to keep at their home?
    Allowed to properly transport within their automobile following appropriate rules?
    While working at Taco Bell they are on private property of their employer so allowed to carry, assuming the property owner approved?

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They are like mice there is a never ending flow.

You need to kill them and flush them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

For the most part, they are right.
    They get away with it time after time.
    Until they dont.

Top Bottom