• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    this entire thread is crazy. Tactical double barrels, lights getting people killed...

Might I interest you in a full auto revolver, sir? Belt fed w/ suppressor mount.

As for wml....Yes. Unless I get that Riddick procedure soon. I keep my house pitch black at night. At level field, I have the advantage of knowing the layout. Intermittent use for reasons.

Sorry for the thread jack. Back to 2bbl mag fed tactical reload drills. (I can't wrap my head around this one)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is 2021. What year did Winchester introduce the John Moses Browning-designed Model 1897 pump shotgun?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I have a double barrel coach gun. Cool old school cowboy style with exposed triggers and all. I like it, and I'm sure it would be a devastating weapon to take a hit from, but with it's limited capacity of only 2 rounds, I'd hesitate to ever call it a "tactical" weapon... Too many instances where there may be multiple threats, and I'm not that good with it if the threats may be armed with faster firing weapons.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I have both double barrels and 1897 pump guns. I'd be comfortable with either in a HD situation. Slam firing a 97 full of buckshot makes me all warm inside though. I cast my own buck so it's cheap to load. I use lots for hunting and critter control.

Top Bottom