• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Can anyone recommend a brand of tactical pants? I had ordered a pair from LAPG but looks like they are discontinued so they cancelled my order.

Also, a bonus would be if anyone knew a place in Indy where I could purchase.

Thanks!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    5.11 Tactical, vertX, and Under Armour are all good choices. Gander Mountain and Cabelas carry 5.11 and UA. Or you can shop online at each of their respective websites. 5.11 has a nice "web special" section with some pretty decent buys.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    5.11 Tactical, vertX, and Under Armour are all good choices. Gander Mountain and Cabelas carry 5.11 and UA. Or you can shop online at each of their respective websites. 5.11 has a nice "web special" section with some pretty decent buys.
    I'll have to check out Gander Mountain! Thank you!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You want this:

url.jpg

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    The lapg pants are nice for the $20 price tag. If you go to gander to check out the 5.11 stuff, I would advise against buying there due to prices. Get on 5.11 or lapg's website and order there. Both places constantly run specials offering %off and freebies with 5.11 stuff.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Almost $300. For pants. srsly? I thought only fashion conscious idiots pay that much for (designer) pants.

If 20$ pants work for you and your income bracket, I certainly don't judge. I, on the other hand, have to maintain all this awesome. Awesome is expensive.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I wore LAPG $20 ripstop pants on a hunting safari in South Africa, where the thorns are like nothing I've ever seen before. They survived with no damage at all. I've got about 5 pair of them in different colors, and they are very well made, very comfortable, and very durable. I just can't see spending more for a pair of tactical pants.

Mine are the elastic waistband version with a plastic zipper. They now have some with brass zippers, but I've never had an issue with the plastic.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I got some 20$ pants from menards.Then I got latex ink from a printer all over them. They're now printshop urban camo. So I no longer wear pants.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wear low profile tactical operator jeans.
    They have like 9 pockets to tactically carry crap everywhere.

Blue jeans = urban camo. :dunno:

Top Bottom