Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I thought this was a good video. He talks about James Yeager and Tactical Response.

[video=youtube_share;eDWLn80GV14]http://youtu.be/eDWLn80GV14[/video]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think PC is gonna get challenged to a duel or something.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Vigilant is going to tell you to shut the **** up.
    Never have I told anyone in this thread to stfu, you called out the "wolf pack", which I simply asked you to define "wolf pack"? I stated that I have taken classes at TR, and that, from what I have seen, EVEN the Yeager supporters have disagreed with what happened? Maybe reading comprehension escapes you, so it's easier to post memes? I've trained there, I think, in person, he's a good dude. I think his YouTube vids make him more of a douche rocket than he really is IN PERSON. I also stated that the anti-Yeager drum beaters have been mysteriously absent at the meet and greets? If your convictions run so deep, why didn't someone show up to speak out against him while he was here in person? Is it easier to bump your gums behind the keyboard, rather than in person? I mean several of you have a very scary fixation with him? Me, I've trained there, learned stuff, dismissed stuff, and went on with life. I've met him, and found him to be very personable, way more than his videos make him out to be. Did his instructor step on his gun and his weapon? YES! Even the Yeager fans have said that, so...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Never have I told anyone in this thread to stfu, you called out the "wolf pack", which I simply asked you to define "wolf pack"? I stated that I have taken classes at TR, and that, from what I have seen, EVEN the Yeager supporters have disagreed with what happened? Maybe reading comprehension escapes you, so it's easier to post memes? I've trained there, I think, in person, he's a good dude. I think his YouTube vids make him more of a douche rocket than he really is IN PERSON. I also stated that the anti-Yeager drum beaters have been mysteriously absent at the meet and greets? If your convictions run so deep, why didn't someone show up to speak out against him while he was here in person? Is it easier to bump your gums behind the keyboard, rather than in person? I mean several of you have a very scary fixation with him? Me, I've trained there, learned stuff, dismissed stuff, and went on with life. I've met him, and found him to be very personable, way more than his videos make him out to be. Did his instructor step on his gun and his weapon? YES! Even the Yeager fans have said that, so...
    I'm not gonna step in between the thing you two have going on but the question I would pose to you would be. Who is responsible for putting out that "douche rocket persona" that JY is so notoriously known for?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm not gonna step in between the thing you two have going on but the question I would pose to you would be. Who is responsible for putting out that "douche rocket persona" that JY is so notoriously known for?
    He is! Even bad press is good press sometimes! I don't agree with it, but it happens. He really is totally different in person. Opinionated, DEFINITELY, but aren't we all?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He is! Even bad press is good press sometimes! I don't agree with it, but it happens. He really is totally different in person. Opinionated, DEFINITELY, but aren't we all?
    Well..sometimes people will only rate your worthiness by the first impression that you give them. I see that kinda stuff and it does'nt move me to want to invest my time and money and say "Hey, I want to meet this guy and see what he's really like"

My thoughts are that if you want to put that kind of stuff out there then don't be surprised by the kind of constant mockery that you get in return. That's just my opinion and thanks for not telling me to STFU. ;)

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

NO!......YES!....... :xmad:

That's a trick question, isn't it?

Oh and here they are -

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great Vid Love machine.

No, I am never going to drop/throw/release my gun for any reason.

I do not carry a bug.

I do however know my hand gun doubles as a very effective bludgeon.

If I ever get past the limited round count in my 1911 and the spare mags I am either way deep in the **** (deeper than I ever believe the **** will get) or can not hit what I am shooting at.
    At that point it might me hands on. Why drop a perfectly good tool for this phase of confrontation.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Great Vid Love machine.

No, I am never going to drop/throw/release my gun for any reason.

I do not carry a bug.

I do however know my hand gun doubles as a very effective bludgeon.

If I ever get past the limited round count in my 1911 and the spare mags I am either way deep in the **** (deeper than I ever believe the **** will get) or can not hit what I am shooting at.
    At that point it might me hands on. Why drop a perfectly good tool for this phase of confrontation.

I have beaten a raccoon to death with a rock when my NAA MiniRevolver ran out of ammo after a running confrontation and was too small to beat said raccoon to death.

Top Bottom