Tactical Response - Seymour, IN - Sept. 2011 - Fighting Pistol and Immed. Action Med.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy_mp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    'Folks,

Here's the 411 on some top notch training ...

Who:
    Tactical Response.
    [Click About Tactical Response | Tactical Response]

What:
    Fighting Pistol (Mobile).
    [Click Tactical Response for a course description.]

[Click Tactical Response to REGISTER]

Immediate Action Medical (Mobile).
    [Click Tactical Response for a course description.]

[Click Tactical Response to REGISTER]

When/Where:
    Class: Fighting Pistol Mobile
    Dates: Sep 24 - 25, 2011
    Cost: $450

Class: Immediate Action Medical
    Dates: Sep 26 - 27, 2011
    Cost: $450

Why/How:
    Re: Fighting Pistol: To put it most succinctly and to paraphrase former Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper, a seminal authority on these matters: "Owning a firearm no more makes you a shooter than owning a piano makes you a musician." It's quality training and quality practice on an ongoing basis that confers mastery.

Re: Immediate Action Medical: You're statistically MUCH more likely to have occasion to need the Immediate Action Medical skills vs. the likelihood of being in a gunfight, (e.g.), job site accidents, traffic accidents, camping/hiking accidents, etc. Immediate Action Medical is like the flip-side of the preparedness coin for anyone who considers themselves a responsible member of the community of armed citizens. While everyone may think they're only going to be creating holes in bad folks, bad folks have been known to seek to do likewise to us. In that event it's a very fine thing to know what to do about it. Nothing says "really bad day" like watching a friend bleed out for lack of an inexpensive piece of gear and, most key, the knowledge to apply it.

To see what your peers here on INGO have said about Tactical Response, do a search, (e.g.), https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...training_opportunity_-_tactical_response.html

Additionally, to see what a host of others have said about Tactical Response, and these courses specifically ... LiveCloud

Lest you think that these classes exclusively constitute a large order of 'Testosteroni Pizza, (i.e.), are only for guys ...

PatriotNurse's YouTube review of Fighting Pistol: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtD6m-x_dSM&playnext=1&list=PL04C21C44BC04C73F"]YouTube - Tactical Response Fighting Pistol Class Review[/ame]

PatriotNurse's YouTube review of Immediate Action Medical:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlEwrcw-R4M"]YouTube - Immediate Action Medical Class- TAKE IT![/ame]

Bottom line: These classes will help you set out a very solid foundation for the keys to any success, (i.e.), Mindset, Tactics, Skill and Gear; in that order. The classes are also great fun! :rockwoot:

I'm happy to address any questions/concerns any of you may have.

Take care!

Troy

Last edited:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Why would anyone in their right mind pay that kind of money to learn to shoot? Can't you just by a few hundred bullets and go out in a field and blast away? Seems like a waste of money to me, I would rather spend it on a nice new gun!

troy_mp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Why would anyone in their right mind pay that kind of money to learn to shoot? Can't you just by a few hundred bullets and go out in a field and blast away? Seems like a waste of money to me, I would rather spend it on a nice new gun!
    :): We've yet to meet sir and yet I "know" you ... you 'ol pot-stirer you. ;)

smccabe17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    I have to check the schedule but I want to be there. Everything else I have taken from TR has been excellent. I was getting worried that there wasn't going to be anything in Seymour this year.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    icon_lol.gif
    We've yet to meet sir and yet I "know" you ... you 'ol pot-stirer you.
    wink.gif

Busted! What gun dealer would tell you to spend money on training then on new guns, this one. Whether it is TR or some other company, spend your money on good quality training! Just don't come to LiveCloud and expect any favors from that a-hole Britton on that board.

Bart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Seymour
    Troy, thanks for the awsome notice to INGO. You beat me to it and did a better job than I would have.

I know of several guys in Indy who have signed up. I'm planning on taking Immediate Action Medical this year.

This is some really great training people. Who else is coming.

troy_mp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Troy, thanks for the awsome notice to INGO. You beat me to it and did a better job than I would have.

I know of several guys in Indy who have signed up. I'm planning on taking Immediate Action Medical this year.

This is some really great training people. Who else is coming.
    Bart,

Happy to oblige. Thanks for the compliment.

:yesway:

Troy

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Get to Seymour. Tactical Response is a top tier fighting school. The folks in Seymour are top tier hosts. Good people.

You will not regret it.

jason

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Delaware Co.
    Bart, I thanked you last year at FP/AFP and I want to thank you again for bringing this kind of quality training to Indiana for another year.

Also this is a shameless bump.

Bart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Seymour
    Thought I would bump this one to the top again since we are getting closer to September. Slots are still available. Sign up for a life changeing experience people. You won't regret it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Bart

Bart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Seymour
    I think what John is refering to is that our range at Freeman field has been shut down. We will now be doing the class 15 miles west of Seymour at the County Seat fish and game club range. It is a good facility, just a little more out of the way.

troy_mp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I think what John is refering to is that our range at Freeman field has been shut down. We will now be doing the class 15 miles west of Seymour at the County Seat fish and game club range. It is a good facility, just a little more out of the way.
    Bart,

Do you have an address so one could Mapquest, Google Maps, etc. the location?

Grazie,

Troy

Top Bottom