• ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I had to brandish my weapon last night.

I arrived home from work around 9:15PM. I had my HiPoint .45 in its canvas drop-leg holster at my 3:00, supported by my Calvin Klein tactical belt.

I was, of course, open carrying. I don't cover my guns. Only queers cover their guns.

I walked in the door and heard a ruckus in the back bedroom. Glass breaking, things hitting the floor, muffled obscenities. I immediately drew my weapon and assumed the weaver stance. The ruckus continued.

I thought about calling the cops, but I decided against it. I don't see any reason to put those amateurs in harm's way. I handled it myself. I considered a tactical roll but chose a more stealthy approach. I sliced the pie across the living room and breached the door with my weapon in the low-ready position.

The perp was standing next to my dresser, pulling things out and throwing them to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said.

"What the *$&# does it look like I'm doing!?", replied the perp. "Get the #$*$ out of here and take your @&#* with you!"

"What did I do, honey??"

In response a large candle was thrown at my head followed by another string of obscenities. I told the perp to keep her hands where I could see them.

The perp rolled her eyes at me and retreated for cover behind her laundry basket. I surveyed the room for further threats and stood down. The perp was watching Dancing with the Stars and ignoring me as she folded underwear.

Threat neutralized. Tango down.

I'm not looking for advice on how I could have better handled the situation. I posted this more as a how-to for those of you who don't know the correct tactical response to a threat. You're welcome.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, I can see the wife worrying you're going to hurt yourself with the hi-point. Does she hide it from you?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This?
    29xw4nk.jpg

:D

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I had to brandish my weapon last night.

I arrived home from work around 9:15PM. I had my HiPoint .45 in its canvas drop-leg holster at my 3:00, Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

You're welcome.

Did anyone else read his post like this ^^ ? I know I did....

Top Bottom