Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    HOLE

EEEEE

_____........

how very tacticool...I'm sure someone will pay him....
    I got a chuckle out of it at least, after the initial shock wore off.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    He goes to pretty significant effort to keep the muzzle down when he turns to scan... Then he does the summersault and loses all control of the muzzle, pointing it up range all over the place.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Hey train like you fight. You never know when you might have to do a somersault. Maybe you go a lot of places frequented by evil Russian gymnasts.

I knew before I even clicked play it had to be Instructor Zero.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Hey train like you fight. You never know when you might have to do a somersault. Maybe you go a lot of places frequented by evil Russian gymnasts.

I knew before I even clicked play it had to be Instructor Zero.

So Instructor Zero is a real dude offering classes in the tactical roll?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    So Instructor Zero is a real dude offering classes in the tactical roll?
    Oh yea. He is a big internet personality. He was in those really bad elite knife fighter vs. elite gunfighter videos. In another thread here one of his videos was posted. IIRC rhino really liked the part where he was spraying water or oil or something on his hands while shooting.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Oh yea. He is a big internet personality. He was in those really bad elite knife fighter vs. elite gunfighter videos. In another thread here one of his videos was posted. IIRC rhino really liked the part where he was spraying water or oil or something on his hands while shooting.

Was he putting the oil on his hands to practice with a grip compromised by foreign material? Or for some other reason? I guess I need to look this guy up.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The unfortunate thing is that the guy does have some pretty good shooting skills (unlike most of the goofy bastiches who do similar things). Then he ruins it with silly things like the forward rolls. I'm sure that in his mind there is some perfectly good reason for it and it's uber awesome and all, but . . .

Rolling on the ground makes it a lot easier to shoot someone. Once you're committed to a roll, you've committed to a predictable path at a pace that you could easily exceed with a rapid walk. On the other hand, TJ did in the movie version of "SWAT," so it must be okay.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I saw some video once of al-queida's "best&baddest" doing that but with a kalashnikov. Their targets were only 3yds away and they didn't have the sound-track; clearly not as proficient at 'cool-gun-do'

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I can *almost* see some point in it if you rolled around prior to the draw. We had to do something similar in hand to hand training, make yourself dizzy and disoriented before engaging, and I suppose that might be the theory here. Sure seems like you could do it without the gun in your hand if that's true, and if the plan is too really combat egg roll...well, you lost me.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think I get it.

The tactical somersault makes the bad guy cock his head to one side like the RCA dog and think: "WTF" long enough for you to get the advantage. I like it!

Top Bottom