• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Today was my first trip to TacticalShotgunner on Shelby St. Very nice setup with ton's of accessories for your shotgun needs.

The people in this place are Top Notch. Professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. Ron helped me with a tactical sling for my Benelli shotgun. He took time to explain how to use the sling, the advantages of this sling over others and all the different configurations. I was very impressed he spent so much time working with a customer. I also got a Mesa Tactical shot shell carrier and they installed it for free.

Everyone one in the shop is friendly and knowledge. I ended up staying for a while just talking and learning. They carry handguns and knives now as well at some very reasonable prices. So if your looking for a shotgun or accessories this is the place to go, you might also walk out with a handgun or knife like I just about did.

One last thing, aside from being one of the friendliest shops I have been to they also carry some high quality TacticalShotgunner hats. You cant have too many hats.

Top Bottom