• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Don't worry Doc. One of your favorite Mods can wipe away all the posts from your friends leaving just your original intact. :)
    giphy.gif

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I would like to make it clear that I read this thread while it still had zero replies, and I waited for someone else to ruin it first.

Waited, expectantly, for someone else to ruin it first. I was not disappointed.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Are we allowed to post yet? I don't want to be the one to ruin anything.

For the record, you should not be punishing those who patiently waited and followed the rules. You are no different....punish those who are good because others break the law.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The issue is that something may happen in the future that I wanted to make an announcement about on the 24th. Now I can’t do that because everyone posted and it will be obvious now. I have lost all motivation to ever try to do anything neat again.

Well now I feel bad. Start a new thread, we promise we won’t mess it up this time! The anticipation and temptation was too much

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The issue is that something may happen in the future that I wanted to make an announcement about on the 24th. Now I can’t do that because everyone posted and it will be obvious now. I have lost all motivation to ever try to do anything neat again.

"The men usually ride the camel into town, Sir!"

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

We should lay blame where it really belongs...

...Kutnupe14.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sat next to ortho Indy founder tonight at vino villa. I WAS going to make a post where I predicted that was going to happen but NNNOOoOooooooo...

Top Bottom