• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    I bought a Tagua IWB holster for my Glock 30sf yesterday at Rajo's in E'ville. The holster's really snug but I expect it to loosen up once it is broken in. What concerns me is that the holster and pistol pops out of my belt when I draw the weapon. Do you guys think that this will rectify itself once the holster is broken in?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I bought a Tagua IWB holster for my Glock 30sf yesterday at Rajo's in E'ville. The holster's really snug but I expect it to loosen up once it is broken in. What concerns me is that the holster and pistol pops out of my belt when I draw the weapon. Do you guys think that this will rectify itself once the holster is broken in?

How does the holster connect to your body? Clip, belt slide, or strap?

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Wondering...I had the one that looked similar to the Galco Jak Slide-
    It had both the clip and the belt slots-not sure which model you are referring to, but I would worry a bit if the holster comes out with the gun. Hopefully the leather would eventually break-in.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    It connects via a clip. model # IPH-340

From the owner's pamphlet:
    "All Tagua products are sold as is with all faults. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer should the product prove defective after its purchase the buyer and not the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer assumes the entire risk of all servicing or repair. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and all other warranties, expressed or implied are excluded from this transaction and shall not apply to the products sold. The determination of the fitness or suitability of any product for specific use is the responsibility of the buyer."

That doesn't bode well.

Last edited:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Uncle mikes holsters would do the same thing to me while walking & I was continously pushing it back into my belt but had a plastic clip instead of metal. I would be hesitant to to trust it if the clip isnt staying in the belt line when you draw. Try a thicker width belt if you dont already have one that might be slipping off & not securing it properly

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    From the owner's pamphlet:
    "All Tagua products are sold as is with all faults. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer should the product prove defective after its purchase the buyer and not the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer assumes the entire risk of all servicing or repair. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and all other warranties, expressed or implied are excluded from this transaction and shall not apply to the products sold. The determination of the fitness or suitability of any product for specific use is the responsibility of the buyer."

Does it really say that? That is really something if the manufacturer is putting this with their products! It pretty much means, "we know our product sucks and we dont care!" Unbelieveable!

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I have several Tagua holster including the one you bring up here. I didn't wear it long enough to answer your question but I have a feeling it will loosen up and may not come out every time you pull the gun out. Just my thoughts.

Powersn130

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    I just bought a tagua as well and mine is great so far.....only had it a few days but I'm happy with it....

Top Bottom