• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I just finished reading a synopsis of the 23 executive thingies that the president announced and signed today and I must say that I'm actually kind of unimpressed. I see a lot of research called for and for an increase in getting different agencies to report Better to the criminal background check system. I was thinking he was going to overreach but alas he did nothing impeachable.
    Not to say that his speech was not alarming but he threw all policies back at the feet of the congress where he can't get his own party to fall in line on an AWB or even magazine restrictions. He called for citizens to call out their reps for not supporting the AWB.
    I think he realizes that his overreaching was not conducive to the rest of his current agenda.
    This is a time for us to attack and be relentless in getting out the facts about gun ownership and the importance of the 2A to our future as a country. Contrary to liberals we can win this war. We can preserve our rights. Be strong and fight the good fight.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    My take is the gun grabbers can go back under their rocks now. They'll get nothing and like it. But remember, the left never sleeps.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Nothing at all proposed today will keep crazed lunatics from killing innocent people. Its just part of the agenda. An unarmed society is much easier to purge. MOLON LABE

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I too was unimpressed by his speech especially by the way he was using children to try and push his agenda I was totally outraged and it made me sick to my stomach. I was very surprised that he didn't try to "over reach" his authority and try to sign a ban into affect today.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Its like i said earlier its time to really push on it when it comes to the 2A. He doesnt have to take them all the guns away. He just has to push and grind and make it a pain inthe ass to own and enjoy. Look at all the idiots who are buying 100 dollar pmags and the "local bussinesman" selling 1200 dollar wasr10. That is whats gonna hurt us nore were gonna flip the market and making it harder on yourselves to make the 2a something anyone can enjoy.... Im sorry to rant. I have plenty of guns and ammo. Everyone hould be able to enjoy it as well not hoard it.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Eyes wide open folks. Stay informed and continue to write your representatives. Support NRA and/or GOA. They will take advantage of every lull and every shooting by some lunatic.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My personal opinion is they will not pass an AWB this time around, and Obama Knows it. This is all carefully crafted and was already in the drawer ready to go. No one can get any thing done in 33 day in Washington. Obama is going to loose this round and he knows it. He will sing and dance his way around Capital Hill to make it look like his is trying to get the AWB passed but he wants it to fail. Then he will go on the attack against Republicans that they don't car about our Children because they don't want to loose the campaign money from the NRA. He will Demonize all republicans and the NRA and will vigorously campaign against all of them for the midterm election to try to get the majority he needs to push though any thing he wants the next congress. Because the Freshmen will OWE him! This will be an ongoing fight to wear us out! And if we loose it we are truly DOOMED!

Top Bottom