• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shive.Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Greenwood/Whiteland
    Hopefully somebody can help me out right quick. I'm going to Kentucky in the morning(Saturday October 29). I know Kentucky honors our LTCH, but are there certain laws in place to restrict the type of carry (i.e. only concealed or only open, or both)? If somebody has an answer I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks INGO. You guys rock!:rockwoot:

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    No. The Sherman Minton bridge (I64) is closed for an estimated 6 mos. Plan for possible slowed traffic or delays.

On a Sunday afternoon, the traffic added about 30-45 minutes of delay. Not sure what it is on a Saturday. Weekdays are horrendous. They said it should be open in March. I'm praying this is true.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Timing

Two weeks ago today (Friday) we left the southside of Indy at 8:00 AM heading for Birmingham. Went across the river about 9:45 and the traffic wasn't nearly as bad as we had heard. We did get down to a crawl for about 3-4 minutes before we crossed the bridge but it was back to the normal pace as soon as we cleared the I-64 exit.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    On a Sunday afternoon, the traffic added about 30-45 minutes of delay. Not sure what it is on a Saturday. Weekdays are horrendous. They said it should be open in March. I'm praying this is true.
    Yes, it will make the previously taken for granted trip to Knob Creek that much faster.

Thanks INGO. You guys rock!:rockwoot:
    Yes. Yes, we do. :):
    Some traveling music for ya ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opqQ5hAHfI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opqQ5hAHfI[/ame]

Top Bottom