• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    So I'm going to be taking a trip to the land of the Buckeye soon and was wondering if anyone well versed in recent travel there could do a quick summary of their current carry situation for me. As I understand it's now good to go for Hoosiers, signs carry force of law, Duty to Inform exists, if in a vehicle with non-permit holders your firearm must be under your control or unable to be accessed by the non-permit holder, and the list of prohibited establishments is lengthy but not ridiculous.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    There is several other thread on this. A few of info and another which was and "unexpected test" of the new laws. I'll see if I can find some links.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Also be careful who you tell. You don't want your house to be a target.

So, when are you leaving? :):

Last edited:

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    There is several other thread on this. A few of info and another which was and "unexpected test" of the new laws. I'll see if I can find some links.

I know but unfortunately I'm time constrained atm because of personal reasons and don't have time to use the awesome search function, so I was asking for a nice condensed version here.

Thanks, that's something.
    Been there, skimmed (the sections that seemed to matter, didn't read all the "for residents" stuff) it, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, a suddle nuance that lands me in a federal pound me in the caboose prison.

Avoid behaviors that attract unwanted attention from law enforcement personnel.
    Check, I've already painted my prius like the Gen. Lee and covered my license plate with electrical tape. Installing spikes on the rims of my tires tomorrow. Gonna get a giant sticker for my back window that says "COME GET'EM, PIGS!" or maybe get one that says "Want a Ferguson, OH?"

Also be careful who you tell. You don't want your house will be a target.

So, when are you leaving? :):
    Tomorrow. Yep. Tomorrow. I'm leaving at 7am. I'll be back at 8pm.

(most all of the above is purple, you're just color-blind, take it as bad humor and move on please)

Top Bottom