• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My Utah permit came in the mail yesterday, exactly 60 days after I mailed the paperwork.

Besides my Indiana permit, I now have non-resident permits in Arizona, Minnesota, Florida, and Utah. More than I need (and now I need a bigger wallet :) ), but with reciprocity between the states constantly in a state of flux, I'll just keep them all active.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My Utah permit came in the mail yesterday, exactly 60 days after I mailed the paperwork.

Besides my Indiana permit, I now have non-resident permits in Arizona, Minnesota, Florida, and Utah. More than I need (and now I need a bigger wallet :) ), but with reciprocity between the states constantly in a state of flux, I'll just keep them all active.

That's a good plan.

Nevada seems to flip back and forth on reciprocity like a goofy light switch. You never know which if any of your permits are good there until the day of.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    That's a good plan.

Nevada seems to flip back and forth on reciprocity like a goofy light switch. You never know which if any of your permits are good there until the day of.

True statement on Nevada. I always thought that was a little strange because there is a whole lot more of nothing in Nevada than people.

The only additional state I got out of the Utah permit is Washington. I have about as much desire to go back there as California, but, at least I can carry there. California is just a lost cause.

Top Bottom