• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Just be careful not to accidentally expose it while you lift and set down boxes and such. NothIng illegal about it (we're assuming you possess a valid LTCH) but if they see it the natives will commence to "shunning" your daughter for being related to a gun owner

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Is it legal for me to CC when I lug crap to my daughter's dorm room at IU Bloomington?

As long as you aren't an employee or student of theirs, you are good to go. And while you are at it, stop off and get her a good can of pepper spray, or a tazer. I make my daughter carry spray at Purdue.

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    As long as you aren't an employee or student of theirs, you are good to go. And while you are at it, stop off and get her a good can of pepper spray, or a tazer. I make my daughter carry spray at Purdue.

My daughter is a junior in college but when she came home over the summer she asked for another pepper spray because hers was about empty. I asked what happened for her to use so much of it and she said there was some squirrels who blocked her path to class and they wouldn't move so all she could think of was to spray them. :draw:

Needless to say we had a conversation about why I gave her the pepper spray in the first place. She didn't agree with my comment to stomp the little rats into the concrete but hopefully she won't be wasting the spray in the future.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My daughter is a junior in college but when she came home over the summer she asked for another pepper spray because hers was about empty. I asked what happened for her to use so much of it and she said there was some squirrels who blocked her path to class and they wouldn't move so all she could think of was to spray them. :draw:

Needless to say we had a conversation about why I gave her the pepper spray in the first place. She didn't agree with my comment to stomp the little rats into the concrete but hopefully she won't be wasting the spray in the future.

ROFLMAO.....

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville

Look at the up side. How many people carry that stuff and never even do a practice shot? At least she knows how to aim and spray now. I just wish she had practiced on some Occupy Dogpatch people instead of the fuzzy lil nut hoarders.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Just be careful not to accidentally expose it while you lift and set down boxes and such. NothIng illegal about it (we're assuming you possess a valid LTCH) but if they see it the natives will commence to "shunning" your daughter for being related to a gun owner
    That last part shouldn't be in purple.

legal yes. It is just a school policy the most they can do to you is ask you to leave.

Top Bottom