• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    The seater/crimp die is the only thing I haven't set up, so I can't really comment on it. I am thinking that tomorrow might be go day. Now I just need to get signed up at MCF&G...

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    The seater/crimp die is the only thing I haven't set up, so I can't really comment on it. I am thinking that tomorrow might be go day. Now I just need to get signed up at MCF&G...

The directions need to be read about 40 times before it really sinks in, or at least it did for me. Have your bullet puller ready and take it slow. I could probably set the dies easier now that I've done it once or twice, but just work your way slowly when it comes time to get the bullet seated to the proper depth and then when it comes time to get the crimp set properly. I used my bullet puller more times during this die set up than I have in my entire reloading career! :):

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The directions need to be read about 40 times before it really sinks in, or at least it did for me. Have your bullet puller ready and take it slow. I could probably set the dies easier now that I've done it once or twice, but just work your way slowly when it comes time to get the bullet seated to the proper depth and then when it comes time to get the crimp set properly. I used my bullet puller more times during this die set up than I have in my entire reloading career! :):

^read the instructions for your dies and take your time^

Top Bottom