• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    This is something I read long ago on a Chevy forum, that linked from another forum, to somethingawful forums. Its an interesting read and hard to close out. This is a full copy that I found and is something like 120 pages of awesome. Check it out...

Tales of a street-sweeper

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    WOW! Instead of finishing a research paper I just spent the evening reading this twice. I will be up all night finishing my English paper, but that's OK because I enjoyed reading this sooo much! I love real life stories like this.

Thanks for posting it!

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    yes I literally laughed out loud to. that's some funny stuff. I to wonder if it's truth or fiction. In the end it doesn't matter cause it's funny.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I will be honest, near the end I got a little sad and teary eyed. The stories are great, and are too good to just be made up. This is at least the third time I have read it. It is full of win to say the least

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I will be honest, near the end I got a little sad and teary eyed. The stories are great, and are too good to just be made up. This is at least the third time I have read it. It is full of win to say the least
    +1 I don't care how funny it is. It seems like the stories of a guy that is trying to cover up his internal suffering with funny things he did at work. That is truly sad, but the stories themselves are quite funny.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I forwarded this on to everyone I know... I got teary eyed from both spectrums... I definently laughed out loud and had tears in my eyes picturing his stories. Started readying it at work but had to stop, was laughing too much and often! Saved it for future reads... Gonna have a drink tonight for Bruiser! :cheers:

Top Bottom