• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    “This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future”
    Let me guess…Germany circa 1930 something?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    “This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future”
    (Afghani/Taliban version)

"Those that choose not to comply will of course be summarily executed. Twice if we find out their sister showed her face to an un-related male."

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    "Can now feel safe" won't work on a people who are paying attention. What is scary? How many don't know what's going on in the world. I think gun owners pay more attention.

When "can now feel safe" is said with the barrel of a gun pointed at them, I bet it would work with a shocking number of gun owners. Every Fudd in the country for sure.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    When "can now feel safe" is said with the barrel of a gun pointed at them, I bet it would work with a shocking number of gun owners. Every Fudd in the country for sure.
    Nope, I don't think so. Gun and ammo sales over the past couple years would say different.

Eventually, when the libs tell us exactly what they will do, most will listen. We might just be there now?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Nope, I don't think so. Gun and ammo sales over the past couple years would say different.

Eventually, when the libs tell us exactly what they will do, most will listen. We might just be there now?

I have no reason at all to believe that any Fudd in the country went out and bought anything useful in the last couple of years since they never have before.

The Fudd to "us" ratio is what could be in question. The "us" side is for sure getting bigger every day.

I bet many of the first time owners also don't realize who the true enemy could be and likely just bought them because of the rioting. If LEO or military came rolling up and asked for their one pistol and box of ammo because they were safe now, I'm betting they'd get it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    A 2020 survey by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, a trade association for gun retailers, ranges and manufacturers that lobbies Congress, said gun shop owners reported 40% of customers were first-time gun buyers from January to April 2020.Apr 26, 2021.

NEWTOWN, Conn. – NSSF®, the trade association for the firearm industry, updated retail survey-based estimates and concluded that nearly 5 million Americans purchased a firearm for the very first time in 2020. NSSF surveyed firearm retailers which reported that 40 percent of sales were conducted to purchasers who have never previously owned a firearm.

How many would actually defend the Constitution is yet to be seen. I think most bought as a knee jerk against blm type riot violence

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom