• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    In reality, the system represents Big Brother on steroids – George Orwell’s worst nightmare come to life with interconnected wireless ‘telescreens’ blanketing America, all in the name of safety and security. Talk about Goverment looking for ways to spend more of your tax dollars on thinks that we do not need. I wonder what a Police Union person would have to say if they want to cut LEO's jobs for this?

You are walking on a street OCing and out of no were an uninformed voice tell's you to stop and wait for a LEO, who also does not read the Indiana License to carry law book. So, there your day events are put on hold. :xmad:

» Talking Surveillance Cameras Coming to U.S. Streets Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You are walking on a street OCing and out of no were an uninformed voice tell's you to stop and wait for a LEO, who also does not read the Indiana License to carry law book. So, there your day events are put on hold. :xmad:

GFY would apply here.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Please do not suggest that people break the law. INGO does not condone such behavior and suggesting someone do so is not acceptable here.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Good thing I have selective hearing (or so my wife claims).

"Hey! You there! Stop and wait for the cops!"
    Huh? Wha? Must be talking to someone else......

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Connected via wi-fi?! Yeah, I'm sure that won't be hacked in about 2 minutes.

"You, in the short skirt. Go stand over that vent."
    "Amanda Hugginkiss? I need Amanda Hugginkiss."

As entertaining as people find it to mess with electric road construction signs, this provides endless opportunities.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Everyone should just go along to get along.
    Do not challenge the authority of the state.
    Even if Lady Liberty is raped and beaten to death, do not say anthing as speaking out against it may be offensive to some.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "Big brother" lamp posts can hear, see and bark "Obey!" at you

Part of the Intellistreets systems made by the company Illuminating Concepts, they have a number of “homeland security applications” attached.Each has a microprocessor “essentially similar to an iPhone,” capable of wireless communication. Each can capture images and count people for the police through a digital camera, record conversations of passers-by and even give voice commands thanks to a built-in speaker.
    Ron Harwood, president and founder of Illuminating Concepts, says he eyed the creation of such a system after the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the Hurricane Katrina disaster. He is “working with Homeland Security” to deliver his dream of making people “more informed and safer.”

Top Bottom