• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    I have all 3 versions. The rubber is ok. Just a notch above stock. The sandpaper - Very grippy but does rub skin raw when belt carrying. The hybrid is a nice compromise - lots of grip but not as abrasive. The speckle color takes a bit to get used to but I value function over looks.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i use talons on all my firearms, except the sigs.

always clean your grip first with rubbing alcohol and heat it (the grip and the adhesive side of the wrap) with a hair dryer. if your placement is off, heat the wrap and thumb nudge can push it into place.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I put the rubber ones on my P10F. The factory grip texture was a little too aggressive for me but the Talons made it very nice.

I agree with the quality product statement.
    I liked the P10C texture but the gun does feel much better with Talon rubbers on it
    d7defb50eef522404a58b8027fde976f.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Have them on all of my guns. Granulate on the duty ones, and since the pro series came out that’s my go to on all the others. The rubber ones don’t provide much traction IMO but the pro series is the perfect combination of the two.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    IMO, their granulate grips are one of the best upgrades you can get for the money. They’ll rub you raw but an undershirt/wife beater solves that problem.

Im not as high on the rubber and pro textures but they’re definitely still an upgrade for most stock polymer grips. I just found myself wishing I had gone with the granulate instead.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Have them on all of my guns. Granulate on the duty ones, and since the pro series came out that’s my go to on all the others. The rubber ones don’t provide much traction IMO but the pro series is the perfect combination of the two.
    Yeah I tried the rubber on my first gen Shield and it looked and fit great but did not provide the "sticky" grip I was hoping for and went to the granulate . Also have the granulate on a Glock 43X and 48. I will have to look into the pro series the next time I am considering a Talon grip.

Top Bottom