• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    I'm sorry if this a dupe thread but I used the search and found some threads re: talon grips but none on this specific topic...

My daily carry is a G26. I love it. I shoot it well. It feels good to me with the standard mag in it. However, I've found out it feels even better in my hand with some grip tape on the grip. I've experimented with a few different ones and they've both been great....while shooting, not carrying.

I carry in a galco king tuk. It covers the slide but not the grip from rubbing my body. Both types of grip tape I've used rub me something awful throughout the day in my king tuk.

So here's my question to anyone that carries a gun with a talon grip in an IWB holster like a king tuk: Does the Talon grip rub like crazy? Is it something I just have to deal with if I want it on my gun? What are your suggestions?

G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    Perhaps I'll order a few rubber grips. I'm also looking into stippling the grips on my glocks. It scares me to do it myself though.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ive got both. I've shot a class with the grit version, and Im shooting another on Saturday with the grit. Its fine for an OWB holster.

I put the rubber grips on my M&P9c w/ I carry IWB, and they work great as well. Not as "grippy" but they work well, and dont tear up my skin.

Top Bottom