Please reply by conversation.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have a juvenile bearded dragon that needs a tank for my house. He spends the time thru the week at my fiancee's class room but we will bring him home on weekends. We are currently using a 20L with the 3 light set-up. If you have a tank with wire mesh screening that is prefered but will look at others if they will work. I have seen some good looking enclosures that uses a full spectrum bulb but the main idea is heat and UV-A/B rays.

Let me know what you have.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I've got a 40 breeder with black pine wood stand if you're interested. May still have the screen top for it but no guarantee.

Is it a male or a female? If it's a male you'd be better off just going to a 75 now and being done with it. Female would be okay in a 30 or 40 breeder.

dpbstevens

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Akron
    I have a 55 gallon tank with a black metal stand. There isnt a top for it we used it as an aquarium so it has all the stuff for fish. Which you wont need but it is with it. There is no light either but if interested let me know. Its just sitting around right now.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    I have a cage for a bearded mother-in-law but nothing for a bearded dragon. Sorry.

Did you try the Reef down near Braod Ripple to see if they had any used omes?

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have a 75gallon tank with oak stand but glass tops. I imagine you could buy or make a wire top for it. PM or email me if you are interested.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Don't know your location, but the pet shop in Avon has a brand new 75g with stand in oak trim for $120. The stand has a door that needs fixed, only problem with it.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm in Kokomo. I'm afraid a 75 gallon will be too heavy for me to carry by myself & my fiancee only has one good arm/shoulder. We have to be able to clean it out completely every 6 months. I guess I better buy locally or build one out of Melamine or colored Lexan.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom