Target Redcard: No Statements, No Email, Just $25 Late Fee. Just me????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I've been using credit cards since ~ 1988, and have 2 late payments since then. Both of them from Target Redcard, both since their security breach issues, and both in last 6 months.

In both cases, I checked my Inbox, my Spam Folder, and Trash/Deleted Folder, just in case, no statements/bill/etc. from Target/Redcard, except the late payment notification.

First time, mistakes happen, they credited the $25 late fee, let it go. However, just happened again. Small potatoes, but just ticks me off, I've sent them a cancellation email, and will be calling them Monday to confirm the cancellation. Will I never shop @ Target again? Never say never, but it will have to be a no other choice thing. Dangit, I really like some of their Archer Farms coffee, oh well.....

Anybody else have this problem?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Sounds like they're being masculine sexual organs about it. I'd cancel their card but keep shopping there with other payment options, and keep OCing there. Di...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've been using credit cards since ~ 1988, and have 2 late payments since then. Both of them from Target Redcard, both since their security breach issues, and both in last 6 months.

In both cases, I checked my Inbox, my Spam Folder, and Trash/Deleted Folder, just in case, no statements/bill/etc. from Target/Redcard, except the late payment notification.

First time, mistakes happen, they credited the $25 late fee, let it go. However, just happened again. Small potatoes, but just ticks me off, I've sent them a cancellation email, and will be calling them Monday to confirm the cancellation. Will I never shop @ Target again? Never say never, but it will have to be a no other choice thing. Dangit, I really like some of their Archer Farms coffee, oh well.....

Anybody else have this problem?

And this is the mistake of doing paperless billing. I may pay online, but make everyone send me a paper bill.

Top Bottom