• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Just ordered from PSA. Sales tax was charged. Checked a couple of other sites and put ammo in the cart - they were collecting tax also.

All this really does is to somewhat level the playing field for in-state and brick-and-mortar companies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I wouldn't say online doesn't have any advantages. At least with Target Sports, the Prime membership will help keep the cost below what you can usually find in a local store, even with tax added on. Plus the UPS guy drops my ammo off on my porch which reduces how far I have to carry cases of ammo... :):

^^^this. Placed my first order today with Target Sports since they started charging state taxes and while it stings on a couple of cases, they still beat local prices plus tax and place it at my front door. The larger selection of ammo is another plus. Much of the ammo I use could not be had locally.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I placed an order about 1:00 PM today and an hour later Target sent me an email that they had created a shipping label. I just opened it an the delivery is set for Thursday.
    That means they will deliver in less than 48 hours. That is impressive service.
    I also noticed that the shipper is FedEx. They must have dumped UPS and gone back to FedEx. Can't say I'm sorry, UPS damaged 75% of the shipments I got from Target. The boxes were destroyed but so far I haven't found any damaged ammo.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I also noticed that the shipper is FedEx. They must have dumped UPS and gone back to FedEx. Can't say I'm sorry, UPS damaged 75% of the shipments I got from Target. The boxes were destroyed but so far I haven't found any damaged ammo.

I bet the FedEx driver doesn't throw my TSUSA packages from a distance like they did my last two delivery's. Those little incidents got Videos of the delivery's sent to a FedEx supervisor that seemed most happy to receive the clips so the driver couldn't deny it.

Top Bottom