• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I have heard about the high prices for ammo and guns, I'm interested in getting a nice steel target for use at my brothers house out in the country. Are the steel targets also higher in price at the show? Would it be worth my effort to go to the show today to pick one up? and who should I look for to get the best?

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I didn't end up with any targets...I ended up buying a handgun, which I was not expecting to do lol.
    I've been to your site though and plan to make an order between now and summer for some outdoor shooting, otherwise I'm planning to be at the next 1500 and will see about getting some steel then :)
    I appreciate you checkin in.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I didn't end up with any targets...I ended up buying a handgun, which I was not expecting to do lol.
    I've been to your site though and plan to make an order between now and summer for some outdoor shooting, otherwise I'm planning to be at the next 1500 and will see about getting some steel then :)
    I appreciate you checkin in.

I saw the FN in the other thread. Nice pistol!

Make sure to contact us directly when you are ready to order. We can normally save you local guys a few bucks on shipping than what the website spits out. Just send us an email, PM, or call us.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I'm not even against driving out to ya in Shelbyville if the cost of gas would be less than that of shipping. I'll definitely keep in touch, especially once I get my rifle (Lord willing no bans pass between now and April)

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I bought one of the larger roll around targets that look like a big jacks. I've shot it with every caliber of handgun and nothing rolls it. The .223 at 80 yards rolls it - barely. It's a really nice target for $50.

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Did you get what you needed this weekend?

A buddy of mine lives in Shelbyville. Do you have a store front? I'd love to get one of your 22caliber walking targets. I could give him the money and he could swing by your location and pick one up.

Doug B

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    A buddy of mine lives in Shelbyville. Do you have a store front? I'd love to get one of your 22caliber walking targets. I could give him the money and he could swing by your location and pick one up.

Doug B

No store front, but we are available for pickups. Drop us a line when you want to swing through. PM, email, or phone will do. 406-570-4373.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Top Bottom