• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks again to Areoflyer09 who mentioned this in another thread, but anyone looking for great deals on ammo should check this out:

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/t-ammoprime.aspx

Similar to an Amazon Prime membership, you pay $95 up front to get free shipping on all orders, discounted prices (8% or so off of their already low prices), monthly emails with exclusive deals and a free box of ammo sent to you once a year based off your buying history.

This is great if you want to buy ammo with bulk pricing, without having to order a case to get free shipping. For example, as soon as I joined last night, I ordered two 500 round boxes of .22. I only saved ~$4 on the order for the discounted pricing, but I saved $11.73 in shipping. This works a lot better for me, since I can now buy a couple hundred rounds at once, instead of having to have the money saved up for a full case. Best of all, I can buy HD ammo a couple boxes at a time, which makes it an even better value.

Not everyone will find it a valuable service, but the beauty of it is, they have a guarantee:

We guarantee that you will save more then our low annual membership fee, or your money back. You can't lose

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    I have been considering this place. I just emailed them this week with several questions and they responded within a couple of hours. Anyway, they never answered my question and concerns about their reviews being not very good, along with poor customer service, slow shipping and concerns with BBB complaints. I would like to know how the original posters experience turns out and how fast he received his products. I would also like to hear from as many others as possible on past experiences with Targetsportsusa.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been using them for the last couple of years and have never had a single issue with them. I don't buy a ton of ammo, but I'd say I've probably made at least a dozen orders with them, with no problems. That's why I felt comfortable giving them Prime Ammo a try and endorsing them here.

Okay, just checked and I have 20 orders from the last two years, so I have to say I recommend them highly :yesway:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Shipping has been about a week to a week and a half for my prime orders. I can see why some would get frustrated by the shipping times but it hasn’t been a problem for me in the couple of months I’ve been using it. They aren’t shipping at Amazon speeds so if you need something by a particular date, plan ahead.

The shipping is the big saver, though I’ve seen some savings on 22TCM & 10mm ammo.

Overall, I’m quite happy with the company and the prime ammo. The only “complaint” I can think of is they run out of the S&B 10mm quite quikly.

Top Bottom