• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepville

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    New Castle
    I have no affiliation to tattler just passing on a good deal. We have started using these and have had good luck with them.
    Free shipping to USA as well.

http://www.reusablecanninglids.com/

From the Email:
    Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, so we're having a one day, MIDNIGHT
    MADNESS, Christmas sale!!

EVERYTHING (except All American Pressure Canners) will be 50% off for
    24 hours!

50% OFF!!!

That's right 50% off our regular prices. There will probably never be
    a sale like this, so tell your friends and get yours as well!

YOU MUST USE COUPON CODE "madness" during checkout!

Last edited:

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    If others ordered during this sale, it seems they had a volume of orders they couldn't keep up with. I called to verify that my order was still active and they informed me some of the items (red lids) were out-of-stock and needed to be replaced to prevent further delay. I told them pink lids would be fine, still awaiting shipment. I'm not sure if my order was larger than most or if others are experiencing the same delay. No big deal, sub zero temps don't have me thinking about canning anyway!

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Mine arrived Saturday. They called me and asked if I wanted to wait on red lids or if I just wanted to go with all white, or pink. I went with all white. They sure were niceon the phone.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    MIne were supposed to show up today - but alas the weather delayed them... Mine were all white - are the different colors simply cosmetic differences?

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    They are definately nice on the phone, but they can't get their wires uncrossed on my order. They've written, called and called again in the past few days... always asking the same question, always getting the same answer, and always saying the shipment will leave right away. I haven't seen a shipping confirmation email so we'll see what happens. May be here today, no problem.

I ordered some of the colored lids as a way to easily designate spicier products (Salsa's/ect) against their milder counterparts which can look identical. We tend to "heat up" some of recipes while others need to be kid friendly. I'll probably also use them to help seperate "batches" on smaller lots, like canned deer meat, so we start eating on the October batch before the January batch.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom