• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A fair amount of people regret at some point getting a tattoo(s). I talked to my dermatologist one day about them. They do removals but she said it is difficult and painful and results like snapdragons are not uncommon.

A neighbor of mine tried to remove a large tattoo that was on the front of her thigh. It covered almost all of her quad. After many treatments, it ended up looking like a very faded tattoo or maybe some kind of skin discoloration.

I think I would rather live with the tattoo. But I hear you. You want it gone. Just understand you may end up with something that looks like a skin disorder vs art.

I was against tattoos for most of my life. At 60 (turned 60(or is it 61):) this past December), I got my first one in February just before COVID.

I will probably get more, but I figure, WTH at my age, "permanence" is not as long as a 20-something getting inked.:):

When I turned 40 a buddy and I went to one of his friends that was an artist. We did several mid winter Saturday sessions at his house getting some decent work done. I had a theme going and all could be covered with a work shirt to remain presentable.
    75% of my work done the artist had a bike accident. He hit a deer. Broke up both hands badly. He was done.
    So instead of changing venues I opted to be OK with the work I had.

My buddy finished his up elsewhere and the work was pretty stellar. Into his life walks the new girl friend. His work was hidden by a work short as well so she was not full aware as to how much work he had. When it became obvious she immediately started pushing to get them removed. He set up the appointment but with me and others clearing his mind and focusing on the possibility's that where ahead for him he opted to dump her and live his life.

Turned out to be the right decision.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    When I turned 40 a buddy and I went to one of his friends that was an artist. We did several mid winter Saturday sessions at his house getting some decent work done. I had a theme going and all could be covered with a work shirt to remain presentable.
    75% of my work done the artist had a bike accident. He hit a deer. Broke up both hands badly. He was done.

My buddy finished his up elsewhere and the work was pretty stellar. Into his life walks the new girl friend. His work was hidden by a work short as well so she was not full aware as to how much work he had. When it became obvious she immediately started pushing to get them removed. He set up the appointment but with me and others clearing his mind and focusing on the possibility's that where ahead for him he opted to dump her and live his life.

Great story! We have to live with ourselves forever.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hmm!

Brad’s tattoo removal cream!

I assume a Drano jell would do the trick $99 a “session”?

Results not guaranteed

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Ink free.
    I still have all my fingers and the middle ones work great.

Got buds covered with tats.
    Don't think it's cool, just yeah, whatever. And they've had good work done.

However, ink on a woman....no matter how good the ink........I absolutely despise.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I've had several removed. Not too bad of an experience until they 'frost' over. The hardest one to get gone was done by Tiger Jimmy. He inked it in deep.

I have had a few done myself, A pretty big dog on my left upper arm. Tattoo pricing is backwards, it should cost 1,100 per sq inch to have it done and 250 bucks to make it go away.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts

Women like that need a free space shuttle ride to the sun.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My son is almost completely sleeved by now and I told him that I would pay for the first one but any removals would be on his dime esp since a Lodge Brother zapped all mine at a reduced cost.

Top Bottom